Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid Youtube comments... part 2!!!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    lol, I just got this email yesterday:

""hello to me it is Laurent I grooved am French is I am fan of the sirens since I saw the small siren with the cinema. I have a collection of resin siren is diver pines object and DVD. I will like to have a tail like yours like Triton in the small siren the tritons his sirens male or merman. I find formidable that you made. I make you full with kisses is I tells you has soon Laurent Mérie French.""

Good to know I will be made full with kisses.

Have any of you guys gotten the whole, you're going to hell because you're trying to be a demon, speech?

Not on the internet, but I got that one in person. The kid was trying to come say hello and the parent told them, "We don't mess with that. That's the devil's stuff." Then they came over to me and told me I was corrupting the children and going to be damned.

Always fun!

www.thalassamermaid.com
    Explore the S.E.A. with me!
    Facebook

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod MerAnthony's Avatar
    Add MerAnthony on Facebook
    LOL some of the questions you get. It amazes me that with all the information you give them before the video an says something specific about your tail an so forth it make me wonder who gets the bonehead award.
    Be Happy Swim Free

Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Not on the internet, but I got that one in person. The kid was trying to come say hello and the parent told them, "We don't mess with that. That's the devil's stuff." Then they came over to me and told me I was corrupting the children and going to be damned.

Always fun!
    i can't believe they said that to you!

You should have told them "we are all God's creatures. Feet or fins He loves us all" and then turned to the kid and said "I hope you know how much Jesus loves you!" All sugary sweet and bubbly.... it would have shut them up pretty quick I imagine! People like that like to get their point across, but rarely have anything to say when you throw it back in their face!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    oh Thalassa I have gotten that too!

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod Merman Dan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
    You should have told them "we are all God's creatures. Feet or fins He loves us all" and then turned to the kid and said "I hope you know how much Jesus loves you!" All sugary sweet and bubbly.... it would have shut them up pretty quick I imagine! People like that like to get their point across, but rarely have anything to say when you throw it back in their face!
    This is why I am not a professional merman. I would have replied "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"
    (Formerly known as Æolius)

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
    i can't believe they said that to you!

I'll have to try that if there's a next time. I've also had kids ask if Jesus made me...but that's just a darned adorable question, not a stupid one!

www.thalassamermaid.com
    Explore the S.E.A. with me!
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Merman Dan View Post
    This is why I am not a professional merman. I would have replied "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"
    That is EXACTLY how I would respond... Or a simpler "Have you heard the news of our dark Lord Cthulhu?" So that rather than thinking I'm speaking in tongues, they understand that I'm being a smartass to them.

آناهیتا پری دریایی
    Anahita, The Persian Mermaid
    Facebook - Shop - Tumblr - Storytime with Shahrzad - Blog

Wow. Well, guess I better prepare myself for that one!

I suppose it won't help that this is on my car
    Name:  cthulu.jpg
Views: 1113
Size:  147.8 KB

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

I remember while I was working in Michigan with Merbellas, there was this adorable little girl who was trying to convince her parents and brother that the mermaid was real. At one point she loudly said, "I know she's real 'cause God made her!" It was so adorable!
    ---------------------------------
    Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/MermaidLorelei
    Etsy - http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShipwreckCouture
    Instagram - http://instagram.com/mermaid_lorelei

Email - mermaidoutfitters@gmail.com
    ---------------------------------
    Mernetwork Moderator

Add Echidna on Facebook
    Visit Echidna's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Merman Dan View Post
    I say, go pro, we need more mers like you!

Quote Originally Posted by Anahita View Post

^^I love this too.

Maybe this world can be saved yet, after all!!

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    lol, I just got this email yesterday:

""hello to me it is Laurent I grooved am French is I am fan of the sirens since I saw the small siren with the cinema. I have a collection of resin siren is diver pines object and DVD. I will like to have a tail like yours like Triton in the small siren the tritons his sirens male or merman. I find formidable that you made. I make you full with kisses is I tells you has soon Laurent Mérie French.""

Good to know I will be made full with kisses.
    I am so picturing a black market DVD copy of the Little Mermaid titled "The Small Siren"
    I feel the seawater in my veins. I listen to the roar of the sea and it speaks to me like a mothers voice. The tide pulls at my heart. - Night Tide

Junior Member Pod of Texas MermaidRanoria's Avatar
    I think out of all these scenarios the grown woman expressing her anger cracks me up the most. haha Youtube what a silly place filled with equally silly people.

Always fun!
    I would hate to know what they would tell their kid if they see someone on the street dressed up like a hot dog. "We don't mess with that. That's the delicious stuff." Sorry I just couldn't resist. lol

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by drucilla View Post
    Have any of you guys gotten the whole, you're going to hell because you're trying to be a demon, speech?
    I have gotten "I can smell your soul burning already."

Puhleeeeeze!

Senior Member Pod of New England Echinacea's Avatar
    Add Echinacea on Facebook
    *chuckle* Now, why would I want to go to Heaven, when it sounds like all my friends are going to be partying in Hell?!

I threaten to use the 'Have you heard the good news about Morgoth the Mighty, the spider that sits in the web at the center of the Universe? He created the world in just SIX days, and he doesn't like your sort very much...' but so far, I have resisted. Or the ever-popular 'There is but ONE GOD! He is the SUN GOD! RA! RA! RA!' *sigh* I have not had any problems so far with being a mermaid, I have gotten a few lectures from being a witch/pagan/wiccan.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Echinacea View Post
    ...the ever-popular 'There is but ONE GOD! He is the SUN GOD! RA! RA! RA!' *sigh* I have not had any problems so far with being a mermaid, I have gotten a few lectures from being a witch/pagan/wiccan.
    Where have I heard that one? Hahaha! And I've gotten the Pagan lecture so many times that smacking down THAT conversation is old hat.

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod Merman Dan's Avatar
    Try being a tree-hugging money-loving Pagan Libertarian sometime... my life is filled with conflict!!
    (Formerly known as Æolius)

Sorryy people are mean. I rarely get youtube comments on my vieos even the few over 100 views sorryy people are bad trolls not funny ones here this helps make a smile couldn't find a mermaid rat. Name:  Cute-rat-small-animals-19096270-1024-768.jpg
Views: 1161
Size:  131.3 KB
    Last edited by Kumori Kitsune; 11-07-2013 at 03:19 PM.

I've had a few, one recently was saying how much they liked the music but said "you should NEVER wear goggles on camera :/ "
    XD I tried to resist writing back, but I did. lol!
    Another one was someone being all rude about why I have a Japanese name when I'm caucasian... >.<