Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid Youtube comments... part 2!!!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod

Stupid Youtube comments... part 2!!!

I had started a thread a while ago about people who leave really stupid youtube comments. Often without even watching the video. So, I'd like to get a new one going where people can shows theirs! Marvel at some of the idiotic comments we have all gotten. Now, I monitor mine and tend to delete the realllly stupid ones. But once in a while I let one go through so I can reply to the person. Examples

On my video advertising my book:

Name:  1.JPG
Views: 5118
Size:  57.3 KB

Question: why is a seemingly grown woman so worried about people thinking a girl in a costume is real? -_-

Here I am SIX MONTHS AGO complimenting Iona on her video where she's doing a cute little thing under water for 32 seconds without a breath

Name:  2.JPG
Views: 11330
Size:  35.0 KB

Seriously, 6 months later you need to point out you don't agree that 32 seconds is nice? you wear a mermaid tail and keep yourself on the bottom of the pool for 32 seconds loser -_-

Then there's the people who dont even read the description or listen to the video where I say over and over where my tail came from (i get like 100 of these)
    Name:  3.JPG
Views: 3188
Size:  33.1 KB

On this same video I get about 50 "CAN I HAVE YOUR OLD TAIL" and about 50 "SHOW US YOU SWIMMING IN IT" -_- cuz you know, no one can click the link to see the rest of the videos....

Then there's the people who think my original mertailor tail (the most expensive he offered at the time) must have been a super cheap tail I bought. Why didn't I just buy a merbellas tail (who didn't exist for years later) if I had all that money??? lol
    Name:  5.JPG
Views: 3333
Size:  42.7 KB

Not exactly a stupid comment, but whenever people have problems with Eric they come to me. I am not making that up. I get loads of these comments! When I tell you strangers come to me, I mean it, lol. I don't know what they expect me to do or why they think commenting on a youtube video will do anything
    Name:  4.JPG
Views: 2992
Size:  47.5 KB

On unboxing videos.... lol
    Name:  00.JPG
Views: 2863
Size:  15.8 KB

oh Gawd...
    Name:  7.JPG
Views: 2802
Size:  18.2 KB

uh. whut?
    Name:  6.JPG
Views: 2712
Size:  33.0 KB

Because I always am.
    Name:  8.JPG
Views: 2819
Size:  16.3 KB

The repeat offender...
    Name:  9.JPG
Views: 2944
Size:  64.4 KB

Another unboxing video know it all
    Name:  10.JPG
Views: 2931
Size:  28.9 KB

these jerks (of which I get 100s)
    Name:  0000.JPG
Views: 2970
Size:  24.3 KB

...to be continued...

Oh. My. Gahd.

WOW. >.<

these ones arent even that bad. I usually delete the bad ones lol

Honestly, my favorite are the people who are all about making sure YOU KNOW that mermaids are not real. You're not fooling them!

My dragons:

urgh... people like this make me so nervous -_-''''' expecially when they say something like sentences without commas/other points and thousands of "please".
    [eg: PLEASE GIVE ME THAT TAIL I WANT ONE I JUST MESSAGED TO YOU CAN I HAVE IT PLEASE.]

I also say "Please": PLEASE, get lost from me!
    (Formerly known as Mermaid Claudia)

Senior Member Pod of The South Ariadne's Avatar
    Add Ariadne on Facebook
    Lawd help me, I am laughing so hard! Raina, will you teach me to be delishious like you? I insist on lessons on delishiousness in your next book...

Mermaids aren't real? Say it isn't so!!
    H.P. Lovecraft “You fool, Warren is DEAD!”

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Oh, these are killing me! Keep 'em coming!

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Miyu's Avatar
    Oh man this is awesome. I love stupid comments...

Although, all the horrid spelling and grammar (not mention the repeat offender LOL) just kind of broke my brain a little I think...

~Miyu the Rainforest Mermaid~

TwitterFacebookInstagram
    Fundraiser (Soon to be updated)

I can see why you turn your comments off. The amount of "whered you get it" comments on a video TITLED "Merbella Studios performance full silicone tail unboxing - Mermaid Iona" with where I ordered it stated IN THE VIDEO and also stated in the video that the links to said tail maker would be IN THE DESCRIPTION and all the info in said description.. it drives me nuts. HUNDREDS of people..
    Whered you buy it?" "Were did u get it?" "how did you get the tail and how did you order it". I don't answer anymore. If they want to know they can take 2 seconds to read the description or the TITLE of the dang video.

A ton of people were telling me I was an idiot for putting the tail on IN the water. Cause they know SO MUCH about how to put a full silicone tail on. Cause everyone has one don't you know :P
    Also so many people saying that I took too long to put my tail on (5 minutes first try without lube, they don't know that's was practically a record for first timers haha) and saying I was stupid for filming that part when I said the whole point of the video was to see that, and the swimming at the end was just a bonus.

I ban those that do the chain comment things. It irks me.

And of course all the people asking me to buy them one because they don't have the money or to give me theirs "becuase it's their dream".

And this was funny I thought.

Name:  Untitled1.png
Views: 2769
Size:  91.6 KB

Oh, and don't forget the hundreds of 6-10 year old smart alecs!

Name:  Untitled2.jpg
Views: 2777
Size:  88.3 KB

Last edited by Winged Mermaid; 09-23-2013 at 11:17 PM.

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

Add Echidna on Facebook
    Visit Echidna's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Winged Mermaid View Post
    And of course all the people asking me to buy them one because they don't have the money or to give me theirs "becuase it's their dream".

that's so stupid, it's almost funny!

But ye, I'm glad I've never been to facebook, and no one of the icky social-network-crowd knows me.
    I have comments enabled on the few youtube videos I uploaded so I could link them here, and there's not a single comment
    >> if you're less available on platforms where everyone can write to you, there is a lot less harassment and stupidity to deal with.

*knocks on wood* SO far I have escaped such comments except for the "where did ya get it" and "I can't find him comments" on the mvd latex tail review video.
    No trolls on youtube but I have dealt with them in other social media.

I'll make a note to self to just ban comments on my videos when I start posting them.... I can't deal with the retarded-ness of what I've seen here and on other mermaid videos comment sections...
    آناهیتا پری دریایی
    Anahita, The Persian Mermaid
    Facebook - Shop - Tumblr - Storytime with Shahrzad - Blog

Add Mermaid Syrena on Facebook
    OMG I TOTALLY HAVE TO SAY H20 7 TIMES AND TOUCH A GLASS OF WATER GAIZ
    ...the only way 2 b a reel mermaid and hold my breath for longer den 32 seconds...

*winks* Youtube commenters, Yahoo commenters, ...all bred from the same diseased bowl. I know that a couple of y'all (PearlieMae, Raina, Dan- I'm looking at y'all!) are expert trolls, so back at them! It's a good way to relieve stress too.
    User formerly known as "magickshewrote".

Syrena, Singapore's First Mermaid.“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” - Roald Dahl.

Join me at www.facebook.com/syrenaswims
    I'm Cara Clandestine (magickshewrote@gmail.com) on Facebook.

Senior Member Pod of The South Blondie's Avatar
    I wouldn't even reply back to them. Feed the fire and it only gets bigger. They WANT you to respond. So when you do that, you're only provoking it.

Like I said. I only reply once in a while to make an example. Everything is moderated.

Iona someone once said sean was AMA's bf cuz of the way he looked at her in a video. He is 20 years older than her. Lol

OMG...all you can do is laugh at some of them, the others not so much,. They are all either haters or just plain stupid! That is why I have gone to approve only on all my videos now and removed ratings too. Mostly for my dance videos. I received quite a few hateful comments. If someone doesnt have something nice to say it is purely b/c they are a hater! sigh

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod MermaidSabrina's Avatar
    Add MermaidSabrina on Facebook
    Poor raina you don't deserve the deal with this crap.You should be out there swimming , and inspire people like you inspired me

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod Fun123joker's Avatar

Follow Fun123joker on Tumblr
    for really popular videos. there is that religous guy you have no iea how or why they got to the video
    Name:  that random religous guy.PNG
Views: 2692
Size:  29.4 KB

gif. from Free! Eternal summer ending
    ・゚: *✧・゚:* \(◕ω◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧