I had started a thread a while ago about people who leave really stupid youtube comments. Often without even watching the video. So, I'd like to get a new one going where people can shows theirs! Marvel at some of the idiotic comments we have all gotten. Now, I monitor mine and tend to delete the realllly stupid ones. But once in a while I let one go through so I can reply to the person. Examples

On my video advertising my book:

Name:  1.JPG
Views: 5125
Size:  57.3 KB

Question: why is a seemingly grown woman so worried about people thinking a girl in a costume is real? -_-

Here I am SIX MONTHS AGO complimenting Iona on her video where she's doing a cute little thing under water for 32 seconds without a breath

Name:  2.JPG
Views: 11342
Size:  35.0 KB

Seriously, 6 months later you need to point out you don't agree that 32 seconds is nice? you wear a mermaid tail and keep yourself on the bottom of the pool for 32 seconds loser -_-

Then there's the people who dont even read the description or listen to the video where I say over and over where my tail came from (i get like 100 of these)
Name:  3.JPG
Views: 3197
Size:  33.1 KB

On this same video I get about 50 "CAN I HAVE YOUR OLD TAIL" and about 50 "SHOW US YOU SWIMMING IN IT" -_- cuz you know, no one can click the link to see the rest of the videos....

Then there's the people who think my original mertailor tail (the most expensive he offered at the time) must have been a super cheap tail I bought. Why didn't I just buy a merbellas tail (who didn't exist for years later) if I had all that money??? lol
Name:  5.JPG
Views: 3349
Size:  42.7 KB

Not exactly a stupid comment, but whenever people have problems with Eric they come to me. I am not making that up. I get loads of these comments! When I tell you strangers come to me, I mean it, lol. I don't know what they expect me to do or why they think commenting on a youtube video will do anything
Name:  4.JPG
Views: 2999
Size:  47.5 KB

On unboxing videos.... lol
Name:  00.JPG
Views: 2872
Size:  15.8 KB

oh Gawd...
Name:  7.JPG
Views: 2812
Size:  18.2 KB

uh. whut?