Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mermaids on Tumblr

Mermaids on Tumblr

Hey, I have a mermaid blog on tumblr and I'm trying to create a list of all the merfolk with tumblrs. I know there was a post somewhere asking if people had tumblrs, but I wanted to get a collection of ones that were just for your mermaid persona, company, ect. I use the blog itself for pictures, reference, and advice. I think most of the followers tend to be hipsters who just like pretty things... But there's still quite a few who show a genuine interest!

Also, if you see yourself on there and don't want to be or if I got some information wrong, let me know so I can remove or edit it!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Im there as rainamermaid

I have two! My personal blog, velocimer.tumblr.com and also one I have with Mako Mermaids screenshots, makomischief.tumblr.com

I've followed you for quite a bit now

I'm on there too: mermaidiona ^_^

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

I have a tumblr too but nothing is on it haha I think the link is mermaideva.tumblr.com

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

Formerly known as Mermaid Eva

You know me already
    NewYorkMermaid.tumblr.com

I have two, but uh... Haven't posted on either of them yet. Lol. (to be fair they are like, BRAND spankin' new)

http://anahita-thepersianmermaid.tumblr.com/

http://persianmermaids.tumblr.com/
    آناهیتا پری دریایی
    Anahita, The Persian Mermaid
    Facebook - Shop - Tumblr - Storytime with Shahrzad - Blog

Senior Member Pod of Cali Prince Calypso's Avatar
    Little Sailor, Little fool, your better heed the golden rule
    do unto other just as you, would like to to have them do to you
    you think you can just walk away,but no, it doesn't work that way
    see once your mine, your'll always be
    I never give anything for free...

Awesome! If you guys want to be included in the list, send me a submission from your tumblr with your favorite picture of yourself as a mer and include a little written blurb about yourself~ It's a good idea to include your different websites off of tumblr too. And I think it was actually Iona who asked this a while ago, but if you even want to update your picture or information, send me a message and I can change whatever you want~

Senior Member Pod of Oceania mermaidwhisperer's Avatar
    Follow mermaidwhisperer On Twitter Add mermaidwhisperer on Facebook Add mermaidwhisperer on Google+
    Follow mermaidwhisperer on Tumblr
    I've followed you all. Seraphina what's your tumbleblog? I can't find a link to it.

Ooh awesome! I'm always hunting for mermaid tumblrs I've not found yet! We're on there as Merlesque Mermaids, will make a submission
    One of the three Merlesque mermaids from the UK
    Website ~ Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by mermaidwhisperer View Post
    I've followed you all. Seraphina what's your tumbleblog? I can't find a link to it.
    My general mermaid one is mermaids-101
    My personal is risewiththemoon
    And my mermaid persona one is mermaidseraphina, but there's not much there yet~

Quote Originally Posted by Ondine View Post
    Ooh awesome! I'm always hunting for mermaid tumblrs I've not found yet! We're on there as Merlesque Mermaids, will make a submission
    Oh, I just sent you an ask! The picture you included isn't showing up for some reason. Can you link me to it a different way so I can fix it? Thanks! c:

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    thanks for doing this I am totally following everyone! <3

Mine is: http://shimmerbubble.tumblr.com/
    Its full of mermaids and fashion and sometimes food XD

Last edited by Mermaid Adriel; 05-02-2014 at 04:23 AM.
    (Formerly known as Mermaid Claudia)

My personal blog is sashiyoop.tumblr.com (it's a lot of fandom stuff), and my mermaid blog is daughterofmarine.tumblr.com
    ~Mermaid Sashika of Yupalean~

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod Fun123joker's Avatar

Follow Fun123joker on Tumblr
    im addicted to tumblr but i advise you dont follow me because my small fandom is taking so much of my dash so if you want tto see abunch of dorky robots then go adhead. but i may follow you fun123joker.tumblr.com

gif. from Free! Eternal summer ending
    ・゚: *✧・゚:* \(◕ω◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Senior Member Pod of Cali spottedcatfish's Avatar
    Follow spottedcatfish On Twitter Add spottedcatfish on Facebook Add spottedcatfish on Google+
    Follow spottedcatfish on Tumblr Visit spottedcatfish's Youtube Channel
    I have a tumblr account too. I am following mermaid blogs, but mostly re-posting. I honestly have way too many accounts to keep track of.

Spottedcatfish was taken so here's mine: http://thespottedcatfish.tumblr.com/