Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Mermaid with short hair?

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Mermaid Kane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gay-mermaid.memory View Post
    BEFORE

AFTER

I've had my hair short for well over a year now, and I've had 4 different color styles!!! I look more like a mermaid with my short hair!!!
    Ugh, I wish I could cut my hair that short.

I have naturally curly hair, so when I cut it to around my cheekbone, I was exapcting it to be a bit thicker looking, and with more curls.
    NOPE! It's quite ugly actually. :/ I need to try to find a new androgynous look for my round face.

I've got quite short hair, a full on pixie cut. I tend to wear a wig now for mermaid stuff mostly to get a feel for a sort of character to play, but also because I was having so much trouble with my damn fringe flopping in my eyes all the time. Either way though, I'd probably use my own hair occasionally when needed and it looks great with my starfish hair clip in. It's just a slight faff to deal with.

I had a short Bob shaved on one side I've grown it out a bit and now it's just past my shoulders still shaved on one side, but like other people have been saying it really depends on the mermaid and her style. I do more of a siren dark ocean style so a punk cut really helps.

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Kwilena's Avatar
    Add Kwilena on Google+
    Short hair mermaids unite! Makes sense, who wants extra drag and getting caught up in coral?

I have short hair I colored my short hair it’s almost like where u would cut a boys hair. But I left the top long

Mermaid Kisses
    Starfish Wishes

~~~Mermaid Auquita~~~

Sent from my Shell Phone
    Sent from My Shell Phone

***Mermaid Auquita***