Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sad Merberry Customer on DA

For mold you, could clean the tail well with a solution of chlorox and water. Chlorox kills most mold. Rinse it all off then hang it up to dry upside down. Someone also posted how to set a blower of sorts underneath a hanging tail to air dry it out well. Must be thoroughly dry before storing in order to prevent future mold. Mold comes from it being stored damp and not drying it completely before storing.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    well if she made it with alex plus, it'll smell after getting wet. even a year later. but if you didn't get it wet it's more likely mold from sweat.

Oh no ;-;
    The SeaGlass Siren

Member Undisclosed Pod
    This is so sad! It actually looked really nice after it was fixed up, but it sucks that it fell apart like that.

Senior Member Euro Pod Samantha Siren's Avatar
    My Friend is having exactly the same problem with her tail. Falling apart!

Senior Member Euro Pod Mermaid Crystal Shimmer's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Crystal Shimmer On Twitter Add Mermaid Crystal Shimmer on Facebook
    Follow Mermaid Crystal Shimmer on Tumblr Follow Mermaid Crystal Shimmer on Flickr Visit Mermaid Crystal Shimmer's Youtube Channel
    Got news from Amanda, I should get a full refund within 6 months. =D Saving up is going slow, and the crowd funding is not going fast either.. But I still have hope. My goal is being able to order my Finfolk tail at least in 2014.