While I see both sides of the argument, I can absolutely understand why Nerine's original thread from May 2013 was shot down. Hell, even now, "call-out" posts like the latest one along with the ensuing discussion threads can be really tricky to maintain— even if the lists did include evidence to back up the claims, if someone featured on the list were to come across it and get offended, they could go to MerNetwork's web host, vBulletin, and complain about harassment. If enough similar complaints about the site get filed, it can cause major problems and, if things were to escalate enough, vBulletin could shut the site down and there could be a lot of trouble in regards to libel, defamation of character, etc.. This is why warning posts like the Merverts list need to be really heavily regulated and strictly moderated.

Nerine, your original thread wasn't nearly so regulated and could very easily have devolved into drama and problems for the moderators, so I can understand why people were hesitant about it. It's been over a year since you made that thread and it's only now that someone's decided to try a safer, stricter route with it. I think you're overreacting and kind of need to just... Let it go, to be honest.

It's not a "double-standard" when it took over a year for someone else to try a similar idea and actually attempt to execute it with higher standards than you offered in the first place.

It's unfortunate that you feel that you have to leave over something so trivial as a similar thread topic.