Size:  551.2 KBName:  PICT0129.JPG
Views: 404
Size:  493.0 KBName:  PICT0922.JPG
Views: 292
Size:  550.1 KB

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Mermaid Melanie's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Melanie on Facebook
    Nice pics Emma ! Love the black and white ! Where were these pics taken ? X
    Yougot your own style, now let it come through. And remember no matter what, you got to be you. -Sebastian

Thank you! The first two are from the Florida Keys and the next three are from Roatan, Honduras! My husband is such a good sport taking photos. It's only going to get worse once my tail arrives!!

That's awesome I love Florida sadly never been diving there but I did see my it's giant manta ray there! It was amazing we were parasailing at St Johns Pass and this manta was flying through the water next to the speedboat an I kid you not it was the same size as the boat ! At the time I thought it was a massive sting ray lol and I feel you I'm always asking David to take my mermaid pictures lol he would rather photograph sea slugs than mermaids though lolol but nah he's a trooper !
    Yougot your own style, now let it come through. And remember no matter what, you got to be you. -Sebastian

That is amazing about the manta ray! I have never seen one in person before. When we were in Honduras, a group on another dive boat got to see a manta ray swim over them and we were all so jealous. (PS the tail you're making looks stunning - I just saw the thread about it and read through the whole thing! You are an amazing artist. I can't wait to see how it looks when it's all finished!)

Hey Guys ! Sorry its been a while since I posted here but Ive been super bus like everyone over the holidays with family and friends visiting ! I wanted to post today to ask all of you for some help ! I have entered into Miss Diving Specials competition and would be so appreciative of your support ! The thing is despite being a dive instructor for almost 5 years, I have never been diving anywhere else, or been on a diving holiday for myself. Ive been dreaming of getting away to experience a new kind of diving, different dive sites and new and wonderful marine life and fauna ! Of course if I won I would also take my tail on this adventure with me ! I could never afford to go on a trip like this and it would be a dream come true for me ! I hope you will vote for me and help send this little mermaid on the underwater adventure of a lifetime ! Please click on this link to vote for me to win Miss Diving Specials :-https://premium.easypromosapp.com/voteme/29714/619471100 I promise I will document, photograph and video all aspects of the trip and share my experiences with you all ! Thanks for your support ! xxx

Senior Member Euro Pod MermanOliver's Avatar
    So, here is a short video of a school of perch I encountered yesterday. Not quite tropical reefs, but that has to do for northern Germany lakes...

EDIT: Corrected the video embedding
    Last edited by MermanOliver; 07-12-2015 at 06:46 AM. Reason: video embedding corrected

Junior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Follow Rioraptor On Twitter
    Here's a picture of a moray eel that my sister and I saw on a dive. She took the picture, and edited as well
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Junior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Follow Rioraptor On Twitter
    And here's another picture of a frogfish on the prowl. Saw this cutie while on a dive holiday with my family EDIT: I took and edited this

Thats still lovely ! Ive just moved back to Scotland after 5 years in Thailand, can't wait to dive in the lochs here, have just got my own drysuit and wow its going to be weird but looking forward to it

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Kait's Avatar
    I made a new friend over the Christmas holidays. This gorgeous little guy hung around us for ages!
    New York Reef off Cairns QLD Australia.

Name:  12294739_214974205501086_8419816837225143456_n (2).jpg
Views: 407
Size:  89.9 KB
    Mermaid Kait