Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Home Design/Decor Thread

I did a post on mermaid decor that has a ton of ideas! Makes me want to buy everything...

Take a look and tell me what you think!

Mermaid Home Decor Ideas
    EverythingMermaid.com

[IMG]file:///Users/mollyknye/Downloads/ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by waterspirit View Post
    New addition to my mermaid room!!
    I have a few other things too

Follow my mermaid tumblr
    Water--spirit.tumblr.com
    Oh, wow. That's exactly what I was looking for! I want to have something like this on the wall in my new bathroom. I made some renovation there, installed a new toilet on my own as sanitaryreview advised and a bath tub like this https://www.amazon.com/Whirlpool-Mas.../dp/B00CG8VWY2. Thanks for the idea! Where I can find anything like this?

Hey guys! I recommend to contact craftandconcept. They designed our home and remodelled our office. They are beyond happy and look forward to working with them again sometime soon. For the best home interior design check https://www.craftandconcept.ch/architecture , you can contact them without any hesitation.

Hey guys! Could you please tell me where I can buy some decor for my bedroom? Thanks in advance!

Hello! I live in a big countryside house. And of course, now it is that moment when we need to repair it a little bit. I want to replace windows and doors, my husband wants to change the siding. I'm thinking that it is better to hire the company or contractors which can help. What are you thought about it?

I see what you are saying about renovation and I have something to add. I recently did a bedroom renovation and I found the article https://www.decoreso.com/bedroom-design-ideas/ to make my bedroom cozy very helpful. There you can learn about the best design ideas for your bedroom that you can use to decorate your bedroom in style. The main thing I learned is that you don't have to invest thousands of dollars in design and decor. Goodbye.

Hey guys! Do you aware of any sites where I can buy bedroom furniture? Looking forward to your answers!

Hello to all the users of this forum! Recently my wife and I decided to make repairs to our house. We didn't have any problems with it, except for renovating our bedroom. We didn't know at all where to get new furniture and decorations for our bedroom. Thankfully, then I was lucky enough to stumble upon this website https://www.reviews.io/company-revie...opbedrooms.com where I was able to read reviews on 1stopbedrooms. As it turned out, these guys sell great bedroom decorations and furniture, so we went to them and didn't regret it.

I recently worked with Etobicoke Plumbers https://www.absolutedp.com/etobicoke-plumber for basement waterproofing, and I'm thrilled with their exceptional service. The team's knowledge and attention to detail were impressive as they thoroughly assessed my basement and provided the best approach to address my issues. The outstanding quality of their workmanship was evident in how they sealed cracks, applied effective waterproofing materials, and implemented drainage systems. Etobicoke Plumbers' dedication to customer satisfaction was remarkable, as they addressed all my questions and left my basement clean and tidy.

I'd love to! Interior design is such an intriguing field for me. What I find most fascinating is how it combines creativity and practicality. It's like a puzzle, figuring out how each piece of furniture, each color, each texture fits together to create a cohesive, beautiful, and functional space. I'm particularly drawn to the way interior design can transform a simple room into a reflection of someone's personality and lifestyle. It's not just about aesthetics, but also about creating spaces that make people feel comfortable and happy. The power of a well-designed room to influence mood and productivity is truly amazing. Isn't it incredible how much impact our surroundings can have?

You know, I have a bit of a passion for interior design. It's one of those things that just clicked for me. I remember when I was designing my own house, it was such an exciting journey. One project that really stands out to me is creating my own bed. Now, this wasn't just any bed - I wanted something unique, something that reflected my love for adventure. So, I found myself browsing through countless kayaking photos. I was inspired by the sleek lines of the kayak, the way it glides effortlessly through the water. So, I decided, why not incorporate that into my bed design? And so, the "kayaking bed" was born. It's a little unconventional, sure, but it's also a perfect representation of who I am. And isn't that what interior design is all about?

In real estate sales, I've learned it's not so important house design—it's all about right presenting it in photos to make buyers crave it. A virtual staging service are my secret weapon for achieving that irresistible appeal, regardless of the design! With the help of this service, even an empty house can be shown so cool that it will attract potential buyer or several.
    Last edited by Leonidas Lopez; 01-23-2024 at 04:17 PM.