Thread: Traveling to Puerto Rico

Traveling to Puerto Rico

Hi there guys! I really wasn't sure where to put this thread so I'm sorry if its in the wrong place. Anyways, I just recently started a small fb group of local mermaid in Puerto Rico and I noticed Puerto Rico seems to be a pretty popular spot for all you mers so I was letting you guys know that if any mer is traveling to Puerto Rico, I would love to plan a meet up of some sort. We're all pretty much newbies in the group so I'm sure they would love a chat with more experienced mers or even other newbies that might be visiting the area!

Hi Shaylee! I know this post is from 2013 but thought I'd give it a shot! I'm traveling to Puerto Rico tomorrow through September 9th and would love to meet up!
    Enchantingly Yours,
    Mermaid Lorens
    "The Most Exotic Mermaid in DFW, Texas"
    http://facebook.com/mermaidlorens
    Insta @mermaidlorens

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSirenSongstress View Post
    Hi Shaylee! I know this post is from 2013 but thought I'd give it a shot! I'm traveling to Puerto Rico tomorrow through September 9th and would love to meet up!
    Shaylee is an awesome mermaid and person to meet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of New England
    Add Marinus Mortimer on Facebook
    Visit Marinus Mortimer's Youtube Channel
    That's awesome hope u have lots of fun with PR pod TheSiren

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Marinus Mortimer
    formerly known as:
    Merman Marinus

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirenSongstress View Post
    Heck yeah, girl! My mermaid friends and I are super excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    User previously known as "MermaidBonny".

Hello everyone! Unfortunately, I have found this thread too late. I have been in Puerto Rico and it was an amazing trip. Now I'm planning to go to Caribs. It rather unusual destination. What do you think about it? I'm sure that it will also be a memorable experience
    Last edited by lola; 01-27-2022 at 10:10 AM.

Caribbean Sea is a good choice for a vacation. If you don’t want to visit hackneyed places, you can go to Martinique. It is an island which combines France and Caribbean culture. I have read that the best variant is to choose a bareboat catamaran in Martinique to discover this place. I’m sure that it will be unusual vacation for you. I have seen a lot of photos and they are amazing

good luck