Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finfolk Productions Tail Review - 5/5 Stars!

Such a nice video!! I really like it how hevheel fins hide your feet!

Quote Originally Posted by Marijke Pie View Post
    I'm curious! Do you have a link to your Facebook? I'm saving up for a Finfolk Tail =D
    I thought u where saving up for a merbella, dear? Haha! If I had money grown on trees, I would defo buy one from Finfolk!

Senior Member Euro Pod Mermaid Crystal Shimmer's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Crystal Shimmer On Twitter Add Mermaid Crystal Shimmer on Facebook
    Follow Mermaid Crystal Shimmer on Tumblr Follow Mermaid Crystal Shimmer on Flickr Visit Mermaid Crystal Shimmer's Youtube Channel
    haha I was.. until I discovered the loreena fluke from Finfolk XD It's the exact fluke design I dreamed of. (Plus the scale tipping is also very nice)

Octavia, how much did the tail cost you? the whole thing i mean.

Senior Member Union of Pods of the North Marie-Josie Cayer's Avatar
    Add Marie-Josie Cayer on Facebook
    Congrats for your new mermaid tail! Your tail is lovely. Have fun and enjoy!

I love your color scheme, and the pattern... and the fins placement. lol I just over all love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Octavia View Post
    Morticia was nice enough to upload it to Youtube~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTUr_...ature=youtu.be

It's a Competitor and the tail rode too low in the video because I need more practice putting it on. >_> But the Competitor fits my size 9 feet very well, no blisters or slipping. I was shocked at how easy it is to swim in!
    Was it difficult to swim with a competitor monofin? was it painful?

Quote Originally Posted by Marijke Pie View Post
    haha I was.. until I discovered the loreena fluke from Finfolk XD It's the exact fluke design I dreamed of. (Plus the scale tipping is also very nice)
    Yes! haha I live how they to the scale tipping <3

Good luck on saving some!

Hi guys! Sorry for the absence. I have a new picture~

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...10906542_o.jpg

@Alex - the whole tail was $2850 before shipping (Competitor monofin + two sets of extra fins). The Competitor, for me, is shockingly easy to swim in. I expected it to be ridiculously heavy and difficult, not to meant stiff, but it really isn't. I wear a women's size 9 shoe and it fits me perfectly. Hope that helps!
    Octavia: got married! Saving for a new tail! >u<b

THIS PICTURE IS AMAZING!!!

Ahahahaha yes we were teleporting! Dang, I still haven't written a review for my tail and I've had mine the longest :P I should get on that. We also need to plan another swim date!!!

My Mernation tail rips a little more every time I wear it and I haven't even had it a year! It's been a very sad situation as many saw at merfest
    This ripping began soon after the purchase around 5 weeks in!! This is after very careful care ..

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Eden I'm really sorry to hear that. No one seems to have connected the dots that 'mernation' was originally two girls who had been sponsored with a merbellas tail that they then gave back and suddenly teamed up with someone to make their own.... Me thinks they clearly didn't get it right. Which tends to happen when people try to ride the coat tails of others....

I have had numerous email complaints about them emailed to me but no one posts on the forum about it. I wish more would.

You should consider writing a review. I know its scary you dont want anyone to come after you... But a photo speaks the words for you if you felt like doing that

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

thank you so much for giving me the courage to do just that it is terrifying to do so but I am going to do just that >

I have more pictures!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    That is so lusciously beautiful!

Where on the tail are the lighter colored scales? Belly?

Hi Pearlie! Thank you so much. ;;

Yes, the lighter flesh-y/silver tone is on the belly of the tail!