Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Raina's NCMerfest Photo Dump and Thread!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod

Raina's NCMerfest Photo Dump and Thread!

Hey folks! I'll be using this thread to post updates from NCMerfest as events unfold when I get a chance, and for dumping photos Anyone from NCMerfest can also feel free to dump photos here too! See you soon!

I'm so looking forward to see the photos

Me also!

we leave in a few hours and I am super anxious. It's about to blizzard where I live, and because of it loads of flights are being flat out cancelled! So far, our flights are all still a go. fins and fingers crossed.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    After all you've been through lately, I'd hate to think of you getting stuck at the airport! Bon voyage!

(You could always grab an airport wheelchair, wiggle into your tail, and busk for the other stranded passengers!)

God speed Raina! I’ll be making the 4 hour drive from Virginia tomorrow morning (unless the weather is too bad). See you there!

User formerly known as "The Balsam Mermaid".

Made it through first flight and second flight is still on time 4 more hours to go!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Good luck! I'm hearing about bunches of flights being delayed or even cancelled. Fingers crossed that the weather hokds enough for everyone to make it to Merfest on time!!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Senior Member Pod of The South MermanZen's Avatar
    I cant wait to see the photos take lots of them I'm not able to go this year but hopefully I'll be at the next one

Woohoo! I can't wait to see pictures of all of you! Have fun everyone!
    آناهیتا پری دریایی
    Anahita, The Persian Mermaid
    Facebook - Shop - Tumblr - Storytime with Shahrzad - Blog

So we arrived shortly after midnight and a welcoming crew wisked Sean and I away for drinks and food haha til 2 am. Everyone is so sweet. Its a 60 degree temp increase for us so we were boiling lol. Nice and early now... Got about 4 hours of broken sleep.. Getting ready for aquarium. I'll post pics tonight!

man, and its COLD today. I dont think I would survive in Canada. Hope everyone has fun at Fort Fisher!!

how's the weather in nc? snow here

Eeeeh pictures!!

Raina's book just came in the mail though I am snowed in at home on the first of Merfest. How cool is that! I LOVE your book Raina.I sat in the tub reading it thinking of you
    Have fun merpeople. I am thinking of you and hoping I can meet you all myself one day in person

I am feeling so excited and wish I was there with you all! Please post a whole lot of pictures for those of us who are shut in

Senior Member Pod of The South MermanZen's Avatar
    ya I wish I could see all my fellow Mers in person with all their beautiful tails

It is about 35 degees F here today. Going down to 19 tonight then high of 42 Sat and 53 on Sunday....brrrrr
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Golden Pearl View Post
    how's the weather in nc? snow here

To us it is warm
    I am having so much fun I'm so happy. Pics soon! Won't let me post from my phone

Can't wait to see. I've been following posts on the FB group. I hope the weather isn't making it too difficult for people to get there.