Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: New mermaid forum???

Raina's thread, locked. lol, GEE who could have predicted it?

Could be totally innocent... sure. Some people it's just harder to give the benefit of the doubt to.

Quote Originally Posted by Merman Arion View Post
    "Whoever" has a name and it's Adella. I'm siding with her on this one. She's not a liar, I checked out myself a few days ago and it was locked indeed.

Morticia, Eric is reading the forum. Honestly, WHO is gonna be surprised to see the thread unlocked right after Adella called it?!
    I think morticia was stating that whomever told Raina personally lied...Cus i posted here and Raina said that others have told her that. so I don't think Morticia meant me, But merci Arion

To Clarify!!! on 01-29-2014 When i posted that the thread was locked ...it was locked! ya know that thing that looks like a padlock at the top of the thread o.O And today it isn't. Yes probably someone is trolling around this forum and informed the other forum that we did in fact notice. And therefore they unlocked it again. It's been done before. No I am not upset by it, it is all trivial to me. But i just wanted to clarify that I do not lie about such stupid things and other have noticed it too.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Morticia Mermaid's Avatar
    Follow Morticia Mermaid On Twitter Add Morticia Mermaid on Facebook Add Morticia Mermaid on Google+
    Visit Morticia Mermaid's Youtube Channel
    No, I wasn't saying you were a liar Adella The thread WAS locked, but it was locked for a day (if that long). Which leads me to believe that someone had been posting rude and nasty things, so it was locked so they could be removed and the air of the thread remain light hearted as was intended with the section.

Thank you Arion for attempting to defend Adella, as she is a good friend of mine and I have known her for almost 2 years now

Without knowing the full story as to why the thread was locked, I think it's best to not make assumptions which stir potential conflict ^_^
    I claim Pat 1001! ~Mermaid Morticia

Mermaid Tails and accessories available at ~ ♥Facebook- Siren's CallingGoogle+Website
    Morticia Mermaid FacebookGoogle+

I didn't assume that's what you were doing Morticia no harm no foul And yes, thank you Arion

I have to admit tho I am not convinced that it was just for a day...there were 10 days inbetween the last post by "Mertailor" and one this morning by Queen Elsa at 9am. from 01-21-14 to 01-31-14 and no one posted a thing?

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Morticia Mermaid's Avatar
    Follow Morticia Mermaid On Twitter Add Morticia Mermaid on Facebook Add Morticia Mermaid on Google+
    Visit Morticia Mermaid's Youtube Channel
    Well, there's posts on here that have LARGE gaps between posts as well Doesn't mean anything.

Plus, MerForum is still fairly new. Maybe 2 weeks since it was started? Might be shocking, but there are a lot of people who don't actually know who Raina is. So those who know her may have said their piece and moved on.
    I claim Pat 1001! ~Mermaid Morticia

Mermaid Tails and accessories available at ~ ♥Facebook- Siren's CallingGoogle+Website
    Morticia Mermaid FacebookGoogle+

Seems like the Merforum is kind of abandoned. Despite the summer season, not many people are posting nowadays.

Name:  8143c9951848ec1f5d25ee77e90e2dae811606c8b618598702421a95b7b85b68.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  50.9 KB

Name:  fuck-em-they-wasnt-really-with-me-anyways.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  73.8 KB

Then u can calm me scarface snorting mountains of cocaiiiiine!

This is the tale of tony Montana!
    The SeaGlass Siren

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod

Visit MermaidMermeron(Cameron)'s Youtube Channel
    yeah idk how old this thread is but i tried to get to the page and time warnere page poped up telling me it dosent exist i guess it was deleted?

This thread is 3.5 years old, which is likely the reason why it no longer exists/functions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Twilight darkens, yet there in the shade,
    Lies a glimmering shadow, the wild mermaid;

As night draws ever closer, there's a choice to be made--
    Will you stay as you are, or be delivered to the waves?

Laumina the Storm Siren

Instagram: mermaidwhisperofficial | Facebook: Mermaid Whisper | YouTube: Mermaid Whisper

Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    I wonder if they realize it's illegal to post someone's personal information...
    I just wanted to let you guys know that this is false. Selling or distributing personal information if you collected it from regulated business transactions is, but simply posting the information online, especially if it was already publicly available through a Google search is NOT illegal. Everyone should be careful of what they post anywhere on the internet. Do NOT give Facebook your phone number.