Quote Originally Posted by Gem Stone View Post
so wait, his normal silicone tails are $600 + shipping? I have no facebook, and his website says nothing, so I'm just making sure I understand
That's why the first thing in his update is that it's a Facebook Only Offer (In the comments on his post he specifies that it is not listed on his website so that's why it's a Facebook deal.)

His normal Adult Silicone tails are $1,500 and it allows "your choice of colors". Which means that he'll mix colors specifically for your tail and do custom designs/schemes up to a point. With this one you can only chose one color, and it will be that one solid color only (no different shades), and it has to be one of the colors he offers. So this basically him saying that he's willing to take a chunk of change off (from $1,500 to $1,000) if he knows he will be doing one solid color only instead of multi color designs, and that the color has to be one of his colors as opposed to a custom mixed one. He said in the comments he "can make the colors darker or lighter, but it will be the same on the entire tail, fluke to waist.". So for example you can get light blue, becuase that's a lighter or darker color of his choices, but if you want purple you're out of luck because that would be a custom mixed color.

But for now the sale means that they're $600 instead of $1,000- which is what they will be when they are listed on his website in the future. That's quite a steal for a 50lb silicone tail!