Thread: Sale! Discount prices from Mermaid Creations

Sale! Discount prices from Mermaid Creations

Jesse just posted this to the Mermaid Creations FB Page:

Two Facebook Only Offers. These offer are not on my website.

Offer number 1:
    Effective February 1st - ???
    Get a free dorsal fin added to your Adult Silicone Mermaid Tail when you pay in full up front.

Offer number 2:
    Effective now - ???
    Basic Adult Silicone Mermaid Tail $600 + shipping

Includes one (1) hand-crafted mermaid or merman tail made from 100% Dragon Skin Platinum professional-grade silicone. This tail has small realistic fish scales. The tail will include a Foil Mono Fin built into the fluke, and ONE (1) solid color.

The fluke is textured and has tattered edges. Each hand-made tail is made to order from specifics that you supply (your physical dimensions), much like a professional tailor would use to make a suit.

The silicone is pigmented in the manufacturing process, therefore the paint CAN NOT come off.

This tail will come with our standard "Splash" inspired fluke, our signature "wet" finish, and will not have any extra decorative fins.
    (NOT AVAILABLE FOR 50% PAYMENTS)

Colors: Red, yellow, green, blue, black, brown, blood, white. (No mixtures, or accent colors.)

I will not be mixing colors to make new colors. That option is only available for the regular and Deluxe tails.
    He said to "Keep in mind there is still a waiting list. New tail orders will not be started until July 2014." and that "This will also give me the opportunity to photograph and post photos of this style for when I do add it to my website. The price will be around $1,000 once I add it to the website."

So once this sale ends for the basic tails they will be $1,000.

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

so wait, his normal silicone tails are $600 + shipping? I have no facebook, and his website says nothing, so I'm just making sure I understand
    Hugs, fishes, and mermaid kisses!

Senior Member Pod of Cali spottedcatfish's Avatar
    Follow spottedcatfish On Twitter Add spottedcatfish on Facebook Add spottedcatfish on Google+
    Follow spottedcatfish on Tumblr Visit spottedcatfish's Youtube Channel
    WHAAATT!!! Tails for $600!1! omg! I'm checking the facebook page and I'm not seeing this special listed. :-(

Update: nevermind... it's on the page now... AMAZING!!
    Last edited by spottedcatfish; 01-21-2014 at 01:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gem Stone View Post
    so wait, his normal silicone tails are $600 + shipping? I have no facebook, and his website says nothing, so I'm just making sure I understand
    That's why the first thing in his update is that it's a Facebook Only Offer (In the comments on his post he specifies that it is not listed on his website so that's why it's a Facebook deal.)

His normal Adult Silicone tails are $1,500 and it allows "your choice of colors". Which means that he'll mix colors specifically for your tail and do custom designs/schemes up to a point. With this one you can only chose one color, and it will be that one solid color only (no different shades), and it has to be one of the colors he offers. So this basically him saying that he's willing to take a chunk of change off (from $1,500 to $1,000) if he knows he will be doing one solid color only instead of multi color designs, and that the color has to be one of his colors as opposed to a custom mixed one. He said in the comments he "can make the colors darker or lighter, but it will be the same on the entire tail, fluke to waist.". So for example you can get light blue, becuase that's a lighter or darker color of his choices, but if you want purple you're out of luck because that would be a custom mixed color.

But for now the sale means that they're $600 instead of $1,000- which is what they will be when they are listed on his website in the future. That's quite a steal for a 50lb silicone tail!

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

Visit Talia's Youtube Channel
    Oh my bad luck! I soooo want a tail from Jesse, but I am currently without funds

FULL SILICONE Mermaid of merman tail for $600!!! WHAT????????

Colors to choose from:
    RED, BLUE, GREEN, BLACK, WHITE.

SALE ENDS SOON! 1 OR 2 MORE WEEKS LEFT

TO PURCHASE SEND A PAYPAL PAYMENT TO mercreations@hotmail.com

INCLUDE YOUR COLOR, SHOE SIZE, and be sure your mailing address is up to date.

SERIOUS ONLY!

One SOLID color from waist to fluke. NO ACCENTS OR MIXTURES. I will not be making purple, aqua, or Splash themed paint jobs. That is what my Regular Adult Tail is for. If you say you want blue, you are going to get BLUE. Say you want red, you get RED. Etc, and so forth.

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Mermaid Dottie's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Dottie On Twitter Add Mermaid Dottie on Facebook Add Mermaid Dottie on Google+
    Visit Mermaid Dottie's Youtube Channel
    Jesse, I kid you not, My hubby and I are VERY serious. I'm messaging your facebook now.
    SERIOUSLY!
    Mermaid Dottie
    ATTENTION: Please use extreme caution when feeding the mermaid. Failure to do so could result in loss of digits.

Senior Member Euro Pod Samantha Siren's Avatar
    Ordered mine last Friday. I am a very excited mermaid. I also finally found a pool that will let me swim there so now even more excited!

Follow Mermaid Dottie On Twitter Add Mermaid Dottie on Facebook Add Mermaid Dottie on Google+
    Hubby's getting a black one. It's so cool that Jesse does this kind of thing.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
    Mermaid Dottie
    ATTENTION: Please use extreme caution when feeding the mermaid. Failure to do so could result in loss of digits.

I don't think it will be 50lbs.. mine is a deluxe and it's only 38lbs..

Yeah, 50 lbs is a bit of an exaggeration, but still, these tails are heavy, and good quality.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
    Mermaid Dottie

PLEASE say this sale will hold out until the 15th when I get paid!!!
    I'm like a platypus in the way that I can adapt on land and water, a bit goofy looking, and nobody's really sure what it is that I do.

On instagram as aperture_platypus

Senior Member Pod of Cali Meshy's Avatar
    Add Meshy on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Aperture_Platypus View Post
    PLEASE say this sale will hold out until the 15th when I get paid!!!
    I just PM'ed on Facebook and was told I was OK to get the deal still. You should ask!

I estimate them at 50 pounds when I get a shipping quote. Better safe than sorry.

Currently, I have gotten tails down to under 30 pounds.

Senior Member Pod of Cali Meshy's Avatar
    Add Meshy on Facebook
    I just ordered mine! Thanks for putting up with my millions of questions! (Michelle S. on Facebook) I'm one happy mermaid! I know there's a bunch of people ahead of me, but I can't wait to get my tail! Thank you so much for this awesome sale!

Hmm... Interesting...
    ---------------------------------
    Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/MermaidLorelei
    Etsy - http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShipwreckCouture
    Instagram - http://instagram.com/mermaid_lorelei

Email - mermaidoutfitters@gmail.com
    ---------------------------------
    Mernetwork Moderator

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Congrats Meshy on ordering a tail from Jesse. Hes a great tailmaker. I just got mine shipped yesterday. Mind you I also waited a very long time for mine. He responds quickly to emails and has fantastic customer service.

I'm so excited! I ordered a tail from this sale, I cant wait to see how it turns out. It will be my first silicone tail, next to the fabric one I'm currently making that is going to have one of those tiny mermaid monofins that Finis offers(it fits my feet so who cares if its marketed as a pool toy for kids!). Hopefully I get enough practice with my fabric tail so I wont be a flailing fish with the tail Jesse is going to make me. I have plenty of time to practice till its done at least!