Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Famous Nightclub Mermaids

so happy and so jealous at the same time lol. I would love job like that too The tequilla tail is just beautiful!!!!! did you make a thread about how you made them? Because I would love to see it ! lol congratulations and if I ever make it to there I would love to come watch you girls!

I'm in Phuket now! XD but my sisters wedding is tomorrow- at 4pm! >__< so I won't be able to make it to watch you swim (or join you!)
    I really wanted to visit!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Mermaid Melanie's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Melanie on Facebook
    hey chick ah its okay - I'm a bit under the weather this past few days so i can't perform tomorrow now if your around for a few more days and wanna meet up let me know you can text me on +66 (0) 900278035 if ya have time if not i hope you have a fab time and congrats to your sis ! Phuket weddings are beautiful ! peace chika x
    Yougot your own style, now let it come through. And remember no matter what, you got to be you. -Sebastian

Adella Im going to make another tail this week so I guess I should make a thread ! ill do a step by step x
    Yougot your own style, now let it come through. And remember no matter what, you got to be you. -Sebastian

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Melanie View Post
    Adella Im going to make another tail this week so I guess I should make a thread ! ill do a step by step x
    YAY you should! i would love to see it. !!!!

so sadly guys since the high season has come to a slow the club isn't hiring as many performers so we are not performing at the club at the moment - however Ive decided to focus on my freediving ( to help with my mermaiding ) by starting training for competitions will post more in the freediving section x