Thread: Merbellas Octopus Top

Merbellas Octopus Top

Hi guys! So I'm pretty sure there was already a forum about this a while back. But I couldn't find it lol. So I'm REALLY considering ordering an octopus top from merbellas. Those who have one, are they comfortable? Are you happy with them? Also, what do you tell kids at gigs about them? I'd like to say it's real but I feel like a kid would ask why it's not moving and I wouldn't have a good answer lol

~Mermaid Sirenia~
    Formerly known as Savannah Staver

I'm going to make an octotop one of these days. If kids ask me why it isn't moving, I'll say "He's hibernating because he's out of the water."

Mermaid Galene (pronounced Guh-LEE-nee)

Mermaid Galene WebNeptune's Keep WebFacebookMG YouTubeNK YouTubeEtsy Shop

Neptune's Keep makes music with fish. Fish have hidden depths!

Quote Originally Posted by Savannah Staver View Post
    Hi guys! So I'm pretty sure there was already a forum about this a while back. But I couldn't find it lol. So I'm REALLY considering ordering an octopus top from merbellas. Those who have one, are they comfortable? Are you happy with them? Also, what do you tell kids at gigs about them? I'd like to say it's real but I feel like a kid would ask why it's not moving and I wouldn't have a good answer lol

~Mermaid Sirenia~
    What are you doing?!?! DO NOT THINK you silly mermaid!

ORDER ONE RIGHT NOW!!!

You're gonna miss your chance of ordering the octopus top!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Love mine

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I love her new Ray tops, So pretty! She seems to be making a lot of different ones no so make sure you check out the others to be sure you know all your choices.

Thanks guys! And yeah I know so many options to choose from! And I love all of them! I'm also obsessed with the ursula top and the new styled seaweed top! Decisions decisions!

~Mermaid Sirenia~

Thanks Iona! I couldn't seem to find it haha

~Mermaid Sirenia~