Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FEEDBACK REQUESTED ON MERNETWORK ADVERTISEMENT

Member Undisclosed Pod
    Pod of Oceania
    It's a great idea to advertise, and I agree with the other posts that the photo needs to be crisp and clear, and show the tails.

Susan Knight took some amazingly gorgeous photos of the MerCon. She's a professional photographer who does most of my uw mermaid photos, and her work was heavily featured in the first issue of the Mermaid Magazine. I can contact her if you'd like or you can email her at underwaterguide@yahoo.ca.

Karen Kay, the publisher of the magazine, has tons of Susan's pictures on file. She can help you create the ad. She did that for me for my ad that was on the back page of the magazine.

Administrator Pod of Cali malinghi's Avatar
    I just want to thank everybody for their really useful feedback. We sent in the first version, with the tagline changed to remove the "a", and I tried to clean up the image a little bit. I think it looks really nice, and I'm definitely excited to see it published.

And in the future we're definitely going to be conscientious that when we meet up for group swims its a really great opportunity to get some photos for promotional stuff. Speaking of which, I think I'd like to try to organize some kind of local get together in the South sometime this year, if anyone is in the south and is interested in hanging out.

Interested, definitely
    Mermaid Jewel

Good choice on the first one! Hahaha, but of course, I like the last picture with ME in it xD
    I need to get my hands on this mag so I can see it all in print <3