Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The New MDV Tail (3) + 2 open spots for silicone tail orders

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I personally find the different coloured random scales really distracting. Maybe it's am ADD thing lol. I dont like them. Other than that very pretty

Hahaha, yeah, I could see how they could be distracting....

But I like me some bling-bling, so.... (Seriously, I like to dress up like barracuda bait. )
    آناهیتا پری دریایی
    Anahita, The Persian Mermaid
    Facebook - Shop - Tumblr - Storytime with Shahrzad - Blog

Senior Member Euro Pod *Celine*'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
    I absolutely love this tail!! Mike is one hell of an artist and I LOVE his work!!

Celine, I'm so sorry it's really hard when you do the right thing and then a great opportunity pops up. It's really kind of you to help your brother hopefully mike will have an opportunity like this again soon!
    Thank you Jessica, I surely hope so. I don't regret helping my brother and I hope I get the chance to own a MVD tail.
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlieMae View Post
    Celine, I'm sorry!

But you know, I've found when I get shut out of what looked like a good opportunity, later, an even better one comes along! Fins crossed the same happens for you!
    You really think so? Thx Pearliemae!

Quote Originally Posted by drucilla View Post
    I know what you mean I had to give my husband the money because he took out a loan without telling me.
    O my god, I'm so sorry! He didn't even tell you?

Quote Originally Posted by Ariel Starfish View Post
    Big huggs voming your way Celine! :hugg:

And as said here before: I love his work, but he seems so unreachable! You only see his work on commercial clients.
    Thank you sweetie, that's very kind!!!

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    What a beautiful tail!

Can someone tell me why the monofin part is so narrow? Do you need a lot of leg strength to propel yourself through the water with that kind of tail?

Quote Originally Posted by ireneho View Post
    What a beautiful tail!

Can someone tell me why the monofin part is so narrow? Do you need a lot of leg strength to propel yourself through the water with that kind of tail?
    His tails don't have monofins in them.

So yeah, they definitely need strength to swim in.... Though hopefully not leg-strength, because you shouldn't be swimming with your legs when you're doing the dolphin kick required for tail-swimming.
    آناهیتا پری دریایی
    Anahita, The Persian Mermaid
    Facebook - Shop - Tumblr - Storytime with Shahrzad - Blog

No he never tells me anything, he says he doesn't want to worry me but my mom says he's just a typical man lol. He says he'll pay me back but at his rate it'll be a few years. Doesn't matter though it allows me to continue to modify my tail designs.

Senior Member Euro Pod *Celine*'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drucilla View Post
    No he never tells me anything, he says he doesn't want to worry me but my mom says he's just a typical man lol. He says he'll pay me back but at his rate it'll be a few years. Doesn't matter though it allows me to continue to modify my tail designs.
    Waow, you're a strong woman! You go girl, and I'm sure that your tail will become amazing!

Oh man, I wasn't really fond of this tail in pictures...but it looks amazing in the water! I LOVE the bright colors. <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkh_przOpgE

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Wow! She really can pull off those neon colors!