Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The New MDV Tail (3) + 2 open spots for silicone tail orders

Exclamation The New MDV Tail (3) + 2 open spots for silicone tail orders

Mike Van Daal just released new pictures of a tail he called the Barbie tail.

- Advance design" Silicone Mermaid Tail. Custom paint scheme and "Wet-Look" sealed -

Your thoughts? I think IT'S REALLY GOOD!!!

Name:  1558506_632142636822530_1046832765_n.jpg
Views: 789
Size:  148.0 KB

Name:  1012934_632142543489206_1667957156_n.jpg
Views: 952
Size:  128.7 KB

Name:  1621764_632142626822531_1155995540_n.jpg
Views: 838
Size:  88.5 KB

Name:  1557707_632142686822525_168027231_n.jpg
Views: 919
Size:  93.1 KB

Name:  1013722_632142753489185_83766621_n.jpg
Views: 800
Size:  109.2 KB

Name:  1797357_632142803489180_1510558035_n.jpg
Views: 706
Size:  104.3 KB

Name:  1507613_632142833489177_371491461_n.jpg
Views: 751
Size:  98.1 KB

Name:  558346_632142863489174_2129961349_n.jpg
Views: 874
Size:  128.0 KB

Also, Mike made a statement about 2 open spots for silicone tail orders :

Name:  Mike-statement.jpg
Views: 763
Size:  87.9 KB

Wowza. I like that dorsal. It looks like he's colored a few scales differently, too? Pretty cool. Even though I'm not particularly fond of his flukes, I do love the paint job on this one. The purple spots and the light pink edge is very pretty and cutesy.
    آناهیتا پری دریایی
    Anahita, The Persian Mermaid
    Facebook - Shop - Tumblr - Storytime with Shahrzad - Blog

I think it looks really great! The seems (if there even are any) are almost invisible, and the fade from the scales into the fluke is really clean. I really like how the extra fins look. They look fleshy, and the color "ombre" is nice.

Senior Member Euro Pod *Celine*'s Avatar
    I started crying when I read the post about the 2 spots that opened up, my brother and sister-in-law had problems with their electricity and they received a bill that they simply couldn't pay so I decided to lent them the money but now I don't have any money to afford my dream tail, and the discount on the Advanced tail!!!! It was perfect!!!! I quess it 's not ment to be...

Senior Member Pod of The South MermanZen's Avatar
    Love the color scheme but I would like the side fins to be a lighter pink fading into black at the ends

Quote Originally Posted by *Celine* View Post
    I started crying when I read the post about the 2 spots that opened up, my brother and sister-in-law had problems with their electricity and they received a bill that they simply couldn't pay so I decided to lent them the money but now I don't have any money to afford my dream tail, and the discount on the Advanced tail!!!! It was perfect!!!! I quess it 's not ment to be...
    I'm sorry to hear that, Celine. I didn't mean to send you bad news. I guess it was just bad timing

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod MerAnthony's Avatar
    Add MerAnthony on Facebook
    WOW!!!
    Be Happy Swim Free

Senior Member Euro Pod *Celine*'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Merman Arion View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that, Celine. I didn't mean to send you bad news. I guess it was just bad timing
    Oh no, It's okay, I saw the post yesterday so it's not your fault, it just sucks really bad. I hope this opportunity comes knocking at my door again in the future.

O.o THAT IS SO PRETTY (I'm going to come back after I get home to post a gif that accurately describes how I feel about this tail lol)

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Mermaid Dottie's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Dottie On Twitter Add Mermaid Dottie on Facebook Add Mermaid Dottie on Google+
    Visit Mermaid Dottie's Youtube Channel
    You know, I'm not really an MVD fan, but I really like this tail, and I would say that his quality has gone up since I last looked at his tails.
    Mermaid Dottie
    ATTENTION: Please use extreme caution when feeding the mermaid. Failure to do so could result in loss of digits.

I absolutely love this tail!! Mike is one hell of an artist and I LOVE his work!!

Celine, I'm so sorry it's really hard when you do the right thing and then a great opportunity pops up. It's really kind of you to help your brother hopefully mike will have an opportunity like this again soon!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Celine, I'm sorry!

But you know, I've found when I get shut out of what looked like a good opportunity, later, an even better one comes along! Fins crossed the same happens for you!

I like MVD stuff and love the fact that he lives so close to me. But after all the shanfoo of people trying to get his tails and him only making things for higher up mermaids, I just wonder why he tells us that he has 2 spots available? I'm not being hateful towards Mike....I love him but from what I understand he only makes tails and such for mermaids like hannah, melissa, and such and doesn't really do much for us under-folk.

Quote Originally Posted by *Celine* View Post
    I know what you mean I had to give my husband the money because he took out a loan without telling me.

I love this tail and wish he could make me a lion fish one. But his are the most expensive I've seen.
    That awkward moment when someone says mermaids aren't real... And I'm standing right next to them...

<3 I also go by
    Mermaid Myra as that is my business persona

<strike>
    </strike>

Check out my new Instagram page! <3
    https://www.instagram.com/mermaidmyraofficial/

Come visit me on FaceBook!
    https://www.facebook.com/mermaidmyra/

Swim by my YouTube channel!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb7...J8Shs1b10Psjrg

~Formerly known as "Mermaid Nerin"~

Big huggs voming your way Celine! :hugg:

And as said here before: I love his work, but he seems so unreachable! You only see his work on commercial clients.

Quote Originally Posted by draggersprez View Post
    O.o THAT IS SO PRETTY (I'm going to come back after I get home to post a gif that accurately describes how I feel about this tail lol)

said I was coming back lol

I can almost gaurentee that tail is for melissa. The seams dont show on her tails because he has a body mold of her.

Quote Originally Posted by draggersprez View Post

said I was coming back lol
    Hahaha! That's perfect!
    آناهیتا پری دریایی
    Anahita, The Persian Mermaid
    Facebook - Shop - Tumblr - Storytime with Shahrzad - Blog

That tail is BEAUTIFUL! I I wish the best of luck to whoever gets those two spots (its a rare opportunity)! Even though the last one he did for melissa was wonderfully crafted I absolutely HATED the colors (just my personal opinion so no one attack me). The fins and scales are so clean and crisp and the color scheme is to die for.
    User formerly known as "The Balsam Mermaid".