Thread: Mermaid practice videoclip

Senior Member Euro Pod *Celine*'s Avatar

Mermaid practice videoclip

hi guys,

I promised I would put up a video, the quality is awful and it's not professional at all (unfortunately). These are just practice clips.

(the top and gap have been fixed, the videos are from 2 months ago and I haven't got any new ones yet :-p)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb45lc-gomE
    Last edited by *Celine*; 02-04-2014 at 09:11 AM.

I'm so a jelly fish...

Why God? WHY?! Why don't we have some fucking big deep pools like that in France?????!!!

PUTAIN DE BORDEL DE MERDE !!!!! (Cursing words in French)

*Arion not happy*

Lovely video, Celine

I didn't mind the gap. Your tail is gorgeous!

Oh my gosh! I freakin love your tail! You're a great swimmer You keep your momentum up so well and look really fluid in the water.

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

Formerly known as Mermaid Eva

Quote Originally Posted by Merman Arion View Post
    I'm so a jelly fish...

Why God? WHY?! Why don't we have some fucking big deep pools like that in France?????!!!

PUTAIN DE BORDEL DE MERDE !!!!! (Cursing words in French)

*Arion not happy*
    hahaha, omg, I laughed so hard reading this. aaw sweetie, I'm sure you're one of the most elegant merman I've ever met. and believe me, that pool isn't that deep. I'm in Paris 17th and 18th of February for an audition, I wish I had some free time, then we could meet up.

Lovely video, Celine

I didn't mind the gap. Your tail is gorgeous!
    thank you sweetie

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Eva View Post
    Oh my gosh! I freakin love your tail! You're a great swimmer You keep your momentum up so well and look really fluid in the water.
    Thank you!!! You really think so?

I think so! You must have good stamina

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

Formerly known as Mermaid Eva

Your tail is gorgeous! <3

Quote Originally Posted by *Celine* View Post
    hahaha, omg, I laughed so hard reading this. aaw sweetie, I'm sure you're one of the most elegant merman I've ever met. and believe me, that pool isn't that deep. I'm in Paris 17th and 18th of February for an audition, I wish I had some free time, then we could meet up.
    I'm glad to have put up a smile on your pretty face

You don't have some free time while being in Paris?
    That's a shame. For a second, I was looking forward to it and then... I saw the end of your sentence

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Eva View Post
    I think so! You must have good stamina
    Thx, I am a dancer and I've done scuba diving for a couple of years so I can hold my breath for a while to, that probably has something to do with it. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by MerEmma View Post
    Your tail is gorgeous! <3
    Thank you!!!

I'm glad to have put up a smile on your pretty face

You don't have some free time while being in Paris?
    That's a shame. For a second, I was looking forward to it and then... I saw the end of your sentence
    Yes, well, the problem is I don't know, I don't know what time I have to be at the audition yet and how long it will take... are we friends on facebook? otherwise I could contact you, the audition is at Theatre Mogador, not far from gallery LaFayette, do you know it?

Quote Originally Posted by *Celine* View Post
    Yes, well, the problem is I don't know, I don't know what time I have to be at the audition yet and how long it will take... are we friends on facebook? otherwise I could contact you, the audition is at Theatre Mogador, not far from gallery LaFayette, do you know it?
    Yes, I know it very well
    I saw the Beauty & the Beast musical and the Sister Act musical there, right at this Theatre. It was awesome!
    Last edited by Merman Arion; 02-03-2014 at 05:17 PM.

Yes, I know it very well
    I saw the Beauty & the Best musical and the Sister Act musical there, right at this Theatre. It was awesome!
    OMG , jealous, I wanted to see Beauty and the Beast soooo bad!!! I've never seen the musical before!! I hope it shows up on Youtube :-p, that's how I saw Notre Dame and Romeo et Juliette => loved those!!!

Well, you could go watch it in Paris

Well, you could go watch it in Paris
    True, I better take some extra cash wit me then :-p

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Woo! I love everything! Your swimming, tail, you have nice grace and elegance. And you swim better than me!

I love it! I never expected a full sequined tail to look so gorgeous, but it does! Color me a jellyfish too...so pretty! Way to go hon!

Well now I want to go swimming. :I

Senior Member Rocky Mountain Pod Mermaid Dottie's Avatar
    Follow Mermaid Dottie On Twitter Add Mermaid Dottie on Facebook Add Mermaid Dottie on Google+
    Visit Mermaid Dottie's Youtube Channel
    Yes, bravo, dear. you're very graceful. Are you having trouble with you're top there? You could sew some fishing net or ribbon onto it and make a halter tie.
    <3
    Mermaid Dottie
    ATTENTION: Please use extreme caution when feeding the mermaid. Failure to do so could result in loss of digits.

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod ShyMer's Avatar
    I hardly could see your heels at all- all over lovely job! I enjoyed your swimming also, very fluid. About the gap- have you tried sewing in a belt? If you use nylon strap, it should keep it from stretching more at least.

Thanks everyone, you're all so kind!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Dottie View Post
    Yes, bravo, dear. you're very graceful. Are you having trouble with you're top there? You could sew some fishing net or ribbon onto it and make a halter tie.
    <3
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyMer View Post
    I hardly could see your heels at all- all over lovely job! I enjoyed your swimming also, very fluid. About the gap- have you tried sewing in a belt? If you use nylon strap, it should keep it from stretching more at least.
    The top and the gap in the tail has been fixed already, these videos are from 2 months ago and I haven't got any new videos yet