Thread: A chance encounter

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking A chance encounter

So today a gentleman came into the pet store that I work in to get some feeder fish. We got into a discussion about his fish tanks, and he has one that is 2000 gallons in his home with very large fish. I also found out that he is the former co-owner of a night club that had a 135,000 gallon tank with mermaid performers and even a shark. He's currently working on an aquarium attraction that is closer to where I live and will have dive shows and mermaids. When I mentioned that I am a mermaid, he thought I was joking. I was like... for real, I seriously have a mermaid tail. He was so excited about it and said that he would be looking for people to work there. He gave me his card and we exchanged email addresses.

I did a bit of googling and found a picture of him and one of the original mermaids during the construction of the club.
    Name:  ....jpg
Views: 233
Size:  69.5 KB

I'm so excited that this random encounter might help me become a mermaid performer. I hadn't really considered it as a possibility for myself until now.

Has anyone else had a stroke of luck that helped them with their mermaid career?
    Last edited by BayouMermaid; 02-06-2014 at 10:54 PM.