Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: H2O: Just Add Water has a spin-off

I just went online to netflix (laptop, not Wii) and searched up for Mako Mermaids, then scrolled down and saw the episode list. The titles are there, but we can't watch it until Sunday. D:

They are going to be released on Netflix on Sunday the 15th. If you check Mako mermaids official Facebook they have been talking about it for months

FINALLY got to watch the first 13 episodes on Youtube! Mako Mermaids has his own channel.

http://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UC7JCYSLuY5ZK-ZC1gd95fRA

Ariel: the link doesn't work on a pc it's a link only for mobile

Add Echidna on Facebook
    Visit Echidna's Youtube Channel
    Watched the first 13 episodes twice so far (because they're cut up and strewn all over youtube, so missed several the first time).
    Strangely, I'm anticipating the next ones, even though I don't really like any character from the series lol.

First I liked Nixie, but in the last episodes she became more and more annoying.
    Sirena is probably the nicest mermaid, sadly, she was written to be not only naive and shy but also very blonde...
    If I were younger, I'd probably favor Zac, but as it is, I can't really relate to teenage boys lol.

The underwater scenes are lovely though!

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidFenicia View Post
    Ariel: the link doesn't work on a pc it's a link only for mobile
    Really? Did not know that. You can find it easally on Youtube trough

I think most of the problems are caused by the gal's lack of good explaining...lol.

I wondered what happend to the girl wo was going to make a replica from one of the tails?

I finished watching all the new Mako Mermaids episodes. I enjoyed them and can't wait for more now! They can't put them out fast enough for me.

Did you have a seven hour marathon too? lol.

OMG. Just...I finished the series. I want to talk more about it but spoilers so I'll wait a bit.

I will say though (possibly spoiler)... I saw Cam's end coming, although was kinda disappointed about it. Still find him way attractive (the actor) but the character was pretty...Cam-y. ;\

NO SPOILERS, I WILL FLUKE SLAP YOUR BARNACLE BUTT!
    You've been warned, lol. I'm restraining myself to only watching 1-2 episodes a night :P

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

I'm watching the new one only cuz there is nothing on regular TV... soon, I will have to resort back to other things to watch..... I am up to episode 18 of mako.... i don't like it as much as the original series, but, its something......
    Owner of Under Sea Mermaid Co.

Life is short.... live like there is no tomorrow, and smile all the day....

Swim fast, swim deep, but always reach for your dreams.

Aww man, spoilers yo. I had way too much of it today and here I am re-watching more of it...getting way too obsessed here. o_o

I just wrote up a bit about what I wanna see in the next Mako Mermaids season...possible spoilers, so I'm going to link it: http://merdino.tumblr.com/post/61501...ason-two#notes