Thread: Possible Adelaide MerMeet?

Possible Adelaide MerMeet?

So I know there are a couple mers in/around Adelaide, and I was wondering if there was a time and place we could do a meet up? I'm on exchange here from the good ol' USA, and it would be really cool to meet some of you while I'm here~
    ~Mermaid Sashika of Yupalean~

Junior Member Pod of Oceania

Follow Mirabelle le Mergirl on Tumblr
    Yes please! I can only do August though ;( I'm from Queensland, and for my birthday I might be coming down to Adelaide!
    Let me know details, around August 9-12 But we'll have to see whereabouts, and if we can get more people to come!
    We could try Mahina Mermaid
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Mirabelle le Mergirl; 03-05-2014 at 06:27 AM. Reason: additional information

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Ilyena's Avatar
    Add Ilyena on Facebook
    Visit Ilyena's Youtube Channel
    Erro there ^_^. We have a thread where we post when we are going to have meets. Mizuko or Miel usually organises them initially through facebook, to which they're held at the north Adelade Aquatics center. Held usually about every 2-4 months. There were about 8 (I think) of us mers there at the meet in Feb.

Where in Adelaide are you staying Sashi?

About thirty minutes east, in a little town called Bridgewater.

Thank God there's already a thread. I can delete this as soon as possible then. When's the next meet being held?
    ~Mermaid Sashika of Yupalean~

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Ilyena's Avatar
    Add Ilyena on Facebook
    Visit Ilyena's Youtube Channel
    I don't think we have a set one yet, usually we post it on the thread I mentioned or, just little mer-meets when one feels like swimming and the such, those are usually co-ordinated via facebook.

This sounds awesome idea always happy to meet a fellow mermaid for a swim

I'm pretty sure the next Adelaide Swim Along is being held on Saturday 24th May, but I could be wrong... Mermaid Mizuko or Mermaid Miel to confirm?

I dont think we've organized it yet! XD I think Mermaid Miel has a better idea than me!