Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Show off your tops! :)

Here's mine!

Name:  silicone shell top.JPG
Views: 1726
Size:  121.0 KB

The shells are silicone from Mermaid Atlantis. I'm a 32A (sometimes AA, depending on the cup shape) and I found the size small shells to be too small for me to wear on their own. So I glued them to a string bikini top I got at WalMart for three bucks. I plan on adding pearls to them, but I want to make sure that the top works as is before I go wasting pearls.

I'm planning on swimming in it today. I'm thirty years old and have never worn a bikini in my life, so I'm more nervous about wearing this top in public than I was about wearing the tail!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Princess Pearl; 08-22-2014 at 11:12 AM. Reason: resizing a giant photo

Looks great!

Mermaid Galene (pronounced Guh-LEE-nee)

Mermaid Galene Web• Neptune's Keep Web• Facebook•MG YouTube•NK YouTube•Etsy Shop

Neptune's Keep makes music with fish. Fish have hidden depths!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    You look wonderful! Good luck on your swim!

Btw, I'm 54 and outweigh you by about a hundred pounds...and I swim in my bikini all the time! Life's too short to swim all covered up! (said the mermaid whose tail covers up 3/4 of her body! Hahaha!)

Name:  10646759_10202644435931560_4671262024963664586_n.jpg
Views: 1689
Size:  50.7 KB
    My first time uploading, forgive me if I do this wrong! This is my swimmable top. I used glue-on foam 'shells' for my Halloween costume, but they are not swimmable. This is my fully swimmable mermaid. The tail is from finfunmermaid. I bought a nude bikini top from Amazon, then added fishing net, sparkles, green, blue & white pearls, a little turquoise bow, and lots of silvery glitter spray. It's all put together using Liquid Stitch, so it'll stay on underwater. =D

All hand made

Bra tops:

Name:  phone2 233 (1024x768).jpg
Views: 1579
Size:  291.5 KB

Name:  phone2 234 (563x1000).jpg
Views: 1519
Size:  158.7 KB

Seashell Bra:

Name:  phone2 716 (1280x960).jpg
Views: 1472
Size:  377.7 KB
    "If you can't find magic in the world, then you have to create your own." -Mermaid Meara
    Link is to a video of my tail. http://youtu.be/WEb8_bovb9g
    "I will not film you drown in that thing!" - little bro when I asked him to film me in my tail

Everyone's tops are SO beautiful! I wanted to 'play' too and show off mine. Lol.
    Name:  merme2.jpg
Views: 1531
Size:  65.2 KBName:  IMG_20120811_175707.jpg
Views: 1618
Size:  201.2 KBMy first shell top! I still love this thing. It needs repairs though.

Name:  pinkpasties.jpg
Views: 1526
Size:  95.1 KBAnd the shell pasties I made for that same tail. Lol! I have yet to use them at all...no privacy.

Name:  scalybra.jpg
Views: 1586
Size:  72.1 KB Here's my newest one! It still needs some things added, like a halter strap and some more silicone-paint. Maybe some netting too and a couple shells.

Name:  _MG_0294s.jpg
Views: 1629
Size:  314.9 KB

I made this top to match my daughters tail It is her new Fin fun tail

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Ilyena's Avatar
    Add Ilyena on Facebook
    Visit Ilyena's Youtube Channel
    So cute Shimmy ^_^

Thought I'd add mine here.
    Name:  DSCN2065.jpg
Views: 1549
Size:  79.2 KB
    When Fantasy is Reality

Links: ^_^
    >
    Mermaid Ilyena >Adelaide Mermaids
    >
    Hippocampus Creations >Etsy

First top made! I'll improve it as I go on, but here it is so far!

Wow, that looks really natural. I love it!

Loving looking at all the lovely tops on here

Wingιd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod

Check it out! we ordered some silicone sea shells from The Mermaid Atlantis she hand makes them and the photos don't do them justice. Mermaid Mutiny and Mermaid Nessie both needed silicone tops, and I decided to order a copper one to make as a backup top for the orange tails. They're all glittery too. They came with great instructions for use and care. Top making party woo woo!

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Cool! Are the ladies going to be wearing them like that or sticking to a bra?

Sorry I just realized how odd my question must be! I have been looking at those silicone seashells for awhile now, am wondering how they sit on or curve around/on a size 34C (my size).
    Last edited by Mermaid Jaffa; 09-03-2014 at 10:04 PM.

My best selling top!

Here is the top I have sold the most of in my Etsy shop ) https://www.etsy.com/shop/SirenTrink...=hdr_shop_menu
    -Mermaid Luna

Visit Talia's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post

Check it out! we ordered some silicone sea shells from The Mermaid Atlantis she hand makes them and the photos don't do them justice. Mermaid Mutiny and Mermaid Nessie both needed silicone tops, and I decided to order a copper one to make as a backup top for the orange tails. They're all glittery too. They came with great instructions for use and care. Top making party woo woo!
    I have the same shells in white! I am hoping I can finish my top with them in a couple of weeks. Cannot wait to post pics of it once finished, and I'm dying to wear it to the pool!

Atlantis was lovely to work with, and she makes the stuff and ships really fast.

Top got some updates! Added shells and trimmed the netting to be more even.

Junior Member Euro Pod Mermaid Tia's Avatar
    Name:  Snapchat-20141007092505.jpg
Views: 1330
Size:  129.0 KB
    this is my top. it isnt done, i am currently waiting for me seaweed and netting to get here

Amelia and I just finished making dragonskin silicone tops to match our tails! One shell inspired and one coral inspired!

They turned out great!

Mermaid Galene (pronounced Guh-LEE-nee)

Mermaid Galene Web• Neptune's Keep Web• Facebook•MG YouTube•NK YouTube•Etsy Shop

Neptune's Keep makes music with fish. Fish have hidden depths!

New top just in time for the South Alabama Ren faire!

Name:  10737792_10204173647413341_46517441_o.jpg
Views: 1402
Size:  97.7 KB