Thread: Phuket Freedivers

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Mermaid Melanie's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Melanie on Facebook

Phuket Freedivers

Recently I joined a small group of expats in Phuket on a days snorkelling and freediving. We met together at the beach in the morning and I gave a short safety briefing as the guys don't have any training ( although you would be surprised ! ) we decided to swim out to the island just off the cape of Phuket and along the way we went freediving down and taking pictures, videos and making fun bubble rings after that we got ourselves up onto the rocks, had a bit of lunch and then some folk headed back ( a long swim lol ) and some stayed for cliff jumping ! so lots of fun ! ill post here a few videos etc as we go but we plan to meet up regularly to do it ! anyhoo heres a lil short clip from the other day -

Yougot your own style, now let it come through. And remember no matter what, you got to be you. -Sebastian

Phuket is a nice region to enjoy snorkeling and diving in Thailand. I have been there many times but last time I have been there about 2 months ago with my family. I have no experience of diving there but after visiting this forum. I have great wish to go there again and enjoy the adventures activities there.