Thread: Just signed up for SCUBA classes

Just signed up for SCUBA classes

It looks like I'll be joining the small group of people on here who are SCUBA certified! I just signed up yesterday for the PADI open water diving course. It wasn't easy on the pocketbook, but I'm so glad that I'll finally be doing this.

Hooray, you will love it! I wanted to get certified for years and years before I finally went for it. I wish I had done it sooner!

Thanks! I figured that since I've wanted to do it for so long, now is better than never.

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Arella's Avatar
    Follow Arella On Twitter Add Arella on Facebook
    I did SSI loved it!! Currently working on Night Diving, Nav, Nitrox, and Equipment Certifications

Now SSI (old NASDS) here.

Quote Originally Posted by BayouMermaid View Post
    It looks like I'll be joining the small group of people on here who are SCUBA certified! I just signed up yesterday for the PADI open water diving course. It wasn't easy on the pocketbook, but I'm so glad that I'll finally be doing this.
    Good for you! I also had hesitations before to take up more advanced scuba diving certifications but I manned up eerr womanned up, now I'm AOW certified and I intend of not stopping there. It's such a great and fulfilling achievement.
    Home to the world's best selection of scuba dive equipment and accessories.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Mermaid Melanie's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Melanie on Facebook
    That's great ! I'm sure you will get hooked on it ! It's an amazing experience diving really changed my life ! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yougot your own style, now let it come through. And remember no matter what, you got to be you. -Sebastian

I just passed my PADI open water last weekend! It's quite a bit of work at the beginning but well worth it!

Congratulations. Watch it, but SCUBA can become addicting.

The first year I was certified, I had planned a number of dives. I didn't do half the dives I had planned, but I went diving twice as often as I planned.

I bet! I'm planning on diving in Cuba this summer, then I have a friend who lives in Sardinia who wants to take me diving there and another wants to take me near Naples. I can see all my dollah going to this