I wanted to let everyone know that the makeup forever aqua line has been changed. In some ways for the better, in some ways not so much! I just went to refill some of my stuff last night.

They are dicontinuing the Aqua cream. This was applied to your eyes using either a brush or your finger. It would work well for a few months but then dry out and become flakey when you used it after that. It lasts me about a year and I did use it a lot.

They used to have these big chubby underwater sticks that sucked! lol You had to push them really hard to get them to go on, limited color selection, and they were a weird size that required a more specific and more expensive sharpener. I had used them because they were less messy and good for detailing.

They replaced them with this one which I just bought and love. No sharpening, more like a marker, stays on super well (I tested in the shower) more color selection

They just launched their new artist shadow. You can get a good price in store when you buy 2 or more. It has brilliant colours, but isn't water proof unless you apply it with the aqua seal.

I got two and I LOVE them!!!