Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Sinus Saver nose plugs

Quote Originally Posted by KayNS View Post
    I also got 4 in comfortably, 5 if I stuffed it in. I'm guessing I should order an extra small?
    I'd say go for the extra small, I got the small and it's way too big for me.

Quote Originally Posted by lulubelle View Post
    Yeah, but you can't order them direct from their website anymore and the amazon link they do have does not ship to Canada. Canadian amazon does not carry them. I used their contact us link to ask them where I can purchase in/from Canada and still have not received a reply (that was a few weeks ago). Found one re-seller on ebay but they were like 3 times the price. I want to try them but I don't want them that badly.
    Hi lulubelle I ordered mine's yesterday directly from their website. you should try ordering them again and see

Senior Member Pod of The South saborigakusei's Avatar
    Woohoo! Mine came in the mail!

I went by the q-tip method and ordered a small, and it fits great!! The actual plug part completely disappears into my nose and can't be seen at all, and I'm going to try and paint the middle bit gold and pass it off as a septum ring ;D

Name:  20151107_233819.jpg
Views: 999
Size:  10.0 KB

I have yet to swim with it, and I'll post about my experience when I do!

Quote Originally Posted by saborigakusei View Post
    Woohoo! Mine came in the mail!

I went by the q-tip method and ordered a small, and it fits great!! The actual plug part completely disappears into my nose and can't be seen at all, and I'm going to try and paint the middle bit gold and pass it off as a septum ring ;D

Name:  20151107_233819.jpg
Views: 999
Size:  10.0 KB

I have yet to swim with it, and I'll post about my experience when I do!
    So glad to hear, cant wait to receive mines hopefully tomorrow, and thats a great idea as a nose ring

Has anyone in the UK managed to order these and if so where did you manage to find them? I've always had horrible trouble with nose clips as they seem to apply pressure in the wrong part of my nose and really hurt.

Name:  2015-11-09 19e.jpg
Views: 1144
Size:  174.3 KBHi having trouble uploading photo image of sinus saver any suggestions?

Name:  2015-11-09 19i.jpg
Views: 870
Size:  115.8 KB Received my Sinus Saver today and it fits perfect used 5Qtips to size it Small

Member Undisclosed Pod lulubelle's Avatar

Follow lulubelle on Tumblr
    Mine arrived today and I can't wait to try them! I ordered the extra small size and it fits perfectly without being obvious.

Senior Member Pod of The South saborigakusei's Avatar
    I went swimming with mine the other day and they are heaven<333333

Perfect fit, never felt even a hint of chlorine up my nose, stayed put no matter how I swam. I cannot recommend these over regular nose clips enough, they're wayyyyy more comfy and I didn't have to adjust it every three seconds! So long as you can get the right fit, totally worth it!

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Can you blow bubbles out your nose and it not fall out?
    Formerly known as ireneho

Doubtful. I've accidentally snorted mine out my nose when surfacing before. (old habits die hard I guess.)

Tailspin: I got mine via Amazon first got the medium, followed the sizing description but yeah.. Way too big my small one just came a few days ago. I haven't tried it yet

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Jaffa View Post
    Can you blow bubbles out your nose and it not fall out?
    If you blow hard enough you can get some air around them, but it does dislodge them quite a bit and then you can get water up your nose.

Swam for the first time on Monday. They worked great, but I did have to readjust it several times before getting it into a good position. Towards the end of the swim (so after 45 min) I did find that if I dove to the bottom of the deep end I'd get a sharpish pain in my right sinus and right ear. Not sure if it just shifted up too high or what but it hurt. Since it didn't hurt most of the time I was there I'm pretty sure it's something I can avoid.

Why would you want to blow out of your nose if you have nose plugs in? I always thought you did that to keep water from going up your sinuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Pearl View Post
    Why would you want to blow out of your nose if you have nose plugs in? I always thought you did that to keep water from going up your sinuses.
    On purpose? No idea, but she asked and since I had done it out of habit I knew what happens so I answered the question

Anyone else having any luck with these?

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod KayNS's Avatar
    Follow KayNS On Twitter Add KayNS on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Amapele View Post
    Anyone else having any luck with these?
    Yes! Lulubelle, myself, and a few others that I know locally use them regularly. They work great for me, and they're really not noticeable.

Am I the only one who wants to decorate the Sinus Saver to look like a septum piercing for a body-modded mermaid?

I love mine! They don't keep out ALL the water, but they help me get used to having a little bit of water in my nose!
    user formerly known as mermaidofthelabyrinth