Thread: Mermaid Christmas ornaments!

Wink Mermaid Christmas ornaments!

Since Christmas is on the way...I thought I'd root around for some mer ornaments. Yes, I am one of those people - I love Christmas, I love Christmas trees and I love love love ornaments! I found a place that has the...well, cute but cheesiest...mermaid and merman ornaments!

http://www.diamondsofthesea.com/

Check it out!

They have lumberjacks for us Northern Girls...
    Name:  DD-55-90702_PU.gif
Views: 369
Size:  46.8 KB

Firefighters to put out the flames in your heart...
    Name:  DD-55-90367_PU.gif
Views: 616
Size:  50.7 KB

Construction Workers to help out around the house...
    Name:  DD-55-90345_PU.gif
Views: 540
Size:  48.6 KB

And my personal favourites...my Blingy Boy and Officer Ripped!!

Name:  DD-55-90701_PU.gif
Views: 516
Size:  37.2 KB Name:  DD-55-90712_PU.gif
Views: 464
Size:  64.0 KB

Follow me as I start my journey to become Mermaid Bjossa...
    http://becomingbjossa.blogspot.com/

Senior Member North Pacific Pod LindseyLu's Avatar
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! These are great!!! I have a few mermaid chrsitmas ornaments I have collected through out the years. My favorites are the really obese glittery mermaids that rest on crystal balls! They are so over the top, I just love them!!! I tried to find an image on Google, but I guess they're not as popular as I thought cause I couldn't find one to show you I'm sure some of you have seen them though! They are FABULOUS!!! I will have to purchase some of these mermen to go with them, what a pair!!!! LOL!!

Haha those are great
    There lays a lovely maiden combing her long hair

Please, please, please, check out MY mermaid ornaments and hand carved mermaids (I am more than willing to do custom mermaid colors, profiles, etc, so you have a carving of mermaid YOU) on ETSY, The Coppertail Whale, Cynthia Burke, hand carved mermaids, etc. I am new to this forum, so excited to have been refered to the forum by the wonderful, beautiful Mermaid Shelly!

I have the surfer merman, and I think my sister has an accompanying surfer mermaid, but we've been unable to find them since we got them two years ago

I have recently found these also! I think they are spectacular! I may try to start collecting them but there are so many to choose from!

Ha! I love those!
    "Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean" <3