Thread: !! Urgently need help!!

!! Urgently need help!!

Help please! I can not get to mix with toluene silicone! read here in the forum that can interfere with Dragon skin + toluene + pigment, but I have not stirred it, what to do?

Well, you have to stir it... Otherwise it's not going to combine. Also, you're not supposed to throw it all together in a bowl (which is my guess what you did) You have to combine pigment in Part B, then mix it with Part A, then, when it's all mixed in, put an equal part of the toluene in and start stirring it slowly, speeding up as you combine it more (you can put two parts of toluene in if you're airbrushing, but for painting with a brush, one will work)

I hope that makes sense
    آناهیتا پری دریایی
    Anahita, The Persian Mermaid
    Facebook - Shop - Tumblr - Storytime with Shahrzad - Blog

I did as you wrote. Pigment added to Part B, then mixed with part A, then toluene, it is not confused.I did as you wrote. Pigment added to Part B, then toluene, it is not confused.

Did you stir it?
    You NEED to stir it, if you don't it won't mix well, it won't cure and the pigments will not be even.

I know you can get this sorted out just get a paint stirer it and long sturdy thing, if your in a huge pinch just grab a spatula and replace it later better to save your batch of silicone at the cost of five dollars than waste all that expensive dragon skin
    ~Lazy cuddle fish~

Name:  ee8Wgw76c8g (1).jpg
Views: 111
Size:  42.3 KB
    I glued the two halves, soon begin to paint, but really no one can explain how to breed silicone airbrush. Toluene does not dilute silicone: (

Senior Member Chesapeake Pod ShyMer's Avatar
    Did you use enough toulene?

Sent from my Huawei-H867G using Tapatalk

First I poured quite a bit, not mixed, then added another, not mixed.Tak I could not mix, left a lump

Senior Member Euro Pod Nicky-Katz's Avatar
    Since I see you're from Russia...

Ты хорошо размешала силикон и использовала достаточно растворителя? Возможно, его нужно чуть больше.

Be one with the world

Yes I'm from Russia) Sorry that bad writing in English! He did not want to mix. It looked as if there poured water