Thread: Weekly/Monthly Swimming Meet

Weekly/Monthly Swimming Meet

I know we are all spread out in the Rocky Mountain Pod and some of us don't log in or check this Pod regularly. But, how many of you out there would be interested in a weekly/monthly swim at one of the rec center's in this area if we could find one?

would love this, maybe weekly would be a bit much, but if anyone knows of a pool that's ok with Mermaids/monofins and won't be too worried about liability, I'm game!!

Loveland Co rec center has never batted an eye at me in my tail cruising around for fun.

Weekly probably is a little too much lol, but something along the lines of a continuous meetup would be great. I do know of a rec center in Thornton that my friend used to go to with her mermaid tail and they did not mind at all. I'll try and find out which one it was. How far would be too far for some of you to travel? I realize some people are on a budget and cannot travel too far for one reason or another.

a monthly meet would be great!!

It would. I'm going to try and call around some of the rec center's tomorrow and see what they say It's been too long since I've went swimming in my tail.

I would be down for a monthly meet up, but I work nights so if it's in the evening I wouldn't be able to go. Maybe like a weekend day meet are a centralized location. I'm in golden, which makes it pretty easy to get to anywhere in colorado. When all is everyone else from?

Any news on this?

So is this actually going to happen? It would be so cool. I also think we need to try another mermaid meetup. The one at cherry creek reservoir didn't work out well. I was the only one there! D: Who wants to meet up this weekend?