Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Mermaid Melanies First Silicone Tail

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Mermaid Melanie's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Melanie on Facebook
    You guys are all so awesome !!!! Thank you so much for your help ! For sure if I win I will take my tail with me ! It would be an amazing experience to be able to shoot there ! Im trying my best with e-mailing as many people as I can think of to ask for help by voting so if you guys have a moment and wouldnt mind sharing the link that would be lekka ! <3 Im thinking of posting a new video/ picture for every 100 votes i get ? do you think that will help ?

https://premium.easypromosapp.com/vo...9714/619471100
    Yougot your own style, now let it come through. And remember no matter what, you got to be you. -Sebastian

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Your tail came out wonderfully! Congratulations!

I missed what monofin you are using...it moves so beautifully!

Off to vote for you now!

Aw thank you so much Pearlie ! I used the SpecialFins "dolphin" monofin and asked them to custom cut the mermaid shape - its fiberglass i think and it is very light but strong, I would highly recommend it ! ( it hides easy under the fluke sides too so you could actually make the fluke a lot thinner than I did )
    Yougot your own style, now let it come through. And remember no matter what, you got to be you. -Sebastian

Senior Member Pod of Texas Sherielle's Avatar
    Voted and shared on my facebook jewelry page.

Thanks Sherielle ! Thats so nice of you ! Ill go check out your page and share it with my friends ! xxx

Okay guys ! I made it to 300 votes ! So here is the first video for the comp ! I will post another video once we hit 400 votes ! I hope you guys can like, vote and share this with your friends and family !

Voting link - https://premium.easypromosapp.com/vo...9714/619471100

ZOMG that video <3 love love love!
    You can count on my vote
    Mermaid Riia
    (Merenneito Riia)

Finland's first mermaid entertainer

www.merenneitoriia.fi

user formerly known as Riiarin

Thanks Riiarin! I really appreciate the vote ! The girl in the lead has jumped a good few 100 in the past day or so! so if you could share the link with your friends and ask them to vote that would fintastic ! xx

Hey lovelies ! Thank you so much for all the support ! This morning I woke up to just over 500 votes and sorry its taken me all day to upload the video ! ( crappy internet ! ) But here it is ! 500 votes video! next video will be posted once 600 votes has been reached ! we are on 537 votes just now so if you guys could please vote and share if you haven't already that would be so great!

VOTE HERE

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Ilyena's Avatar
    Add Ilyena on Facebook
    Visit Ilyena's Youtube Channel
    Voted ^_^
    When Fantasy is Reality

Links: ^_^
    >
    Mermaid Ilyena >Adelaide Mermaids
    >
    Hippocampus Creations >Etsy

Thank you so much guys ! You are all amazing ! I really am blown away because when I entered , I had no idea I could go this far ! I would really love to win but if I don't, its not from lack of trying ! I did a boat party in Phang Nga bay 2 days ago to try and promote myself for the competition and have made posters and flyers to hang and hand out ! My amazing boyfriend David has been messaging people round the clock trying to find more votes and its been amazing to see all the support from our friends, family and friends of friends even ! It really would mean a lot to me to win this competition, Ive never dove anywhere else in the world, other than here, where I work. It would be a dream come true ( i know cheesy, but it would ! ) to win and go to the Maldives ! Its somewhere I always wanted to go but thought id never have the money or the chance and now I might just make it there ! Ill be obviously gutted if I don't win but thanks to everyone who has helped me try to win ! If you guys have a moment to share the link with some friends that would be a great help in putting me closer to winning !

Vote Here -

I am trying to get my boyfriend to reply to me to give me his facebook login. I don't have facebook but I really want to vote for you!!! I really hope you win that sounds like it would be a very amazing trip especially to be able to bring your tail for photos.

Dang he hasn't replied to me for an hour...I will spam him with texts until he gives me his login info!
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Aw thanks Minxfox, thats really nice of you to go out your way like that ! I have made it past 600 votes now but someone else has over taken me so I'm back down to 4th place for now ! Thanks so much to everyone who has been voting ! Ive been doing my best to promote myself for this competition and get the word out but I need your help to reach more wonderful people ! If you can please vote and share my voting link with your mer-sisters/bros/mamas and tenders, that would be a huge help to me ! Here is the 600 Votes video, I hope you guys like it ! Yesterday I went to film more underwater shots in my silicone tail. We took it to the sea for the first time and also did a scuba supplied shoot which was a great experience ! I can't wait to show you all the video from yesterday but I need 700 votes till the next video ! We are close at 640 ! 60 more votes till the next video will be posted !

Vote Here -

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    I voted and the number didn't change

Moderator Pod of Cali Mermaid Wesley's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Wesley's Youtube Channel
    me too^

Voted and it worked for me. Maybe it just needed to update...

Hey guys ! thanks for the votes ! much appreciated ! as for the votes that don't count - you have to click the link then it takes you to the voting page, once you click vote you have to accept their terms ( they ask for your profile pic and email for the voting page) once you accept you click on the vote button and the counter should go up. I think I've missed out on quite a few votes because of the same issue !