Thread: This week in crazy youtube videos...

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod

This week in crazy youtube videos...

Senior Member Pod of Oceania happyguava's Avatar
    Oh my god that whale one freaked the hell out of me!!! I love whales but... eeeek big giant thing popping up all of a sudden, gave me a heart attack!!

Administrator Pod of Cali malinghi's Avatar
    That second video is beautiful and really terrifying.

O.O; The whales....for creatures being so big they do seem to approaches as if from nowhere! :P ^.^ Love whales.

Member Pod of the Midwest
    Pod of the Great Lakes
    Video 1): EEE! It would be be terrifying

Video 2): So sad....

^lol im so used to seeing whales pop out of nowhere it doesnt bother me, the change in the water right before the whales came up, they were either bubble net setting or the bait ball was super close to the surface. I've been told by many a whale expert: whale watching -when you study the water and usually where you least expect it, whales come up. Their so huge and amazing and even though I have a huge respect to the ocean, Im probably the only person who takes dives into the blue nothingness and half expects something huge (whale, shark, sea monster) to come on through. I love the ocean its so mysterious, god only knows whats out there.

I always tell my husband " its interesting we know so much about space and yet our oceans, the depths no one knows whats really out there, imagine the unstudied creatures out there" Heck we have yet to properly find and record a giant squid in its habitat. (though they have been photographed and "Possibly" recorded.)