Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 101 to 112 of 112

Thread: chicago ??

  1. #101
    Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Sabrina the Selkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Chicago (brrrrr... warm up already, lake!), and Rhode Island
    Posts
    1,438
    Awesome! Will do@

    Sent from my SM-G930T using MerNetwork mobile app

  2. #102
    I live north of Chicago, but come to the city often.

    I am a circus artist and burlesque artist. I'd love to swim some weekend (or sometimes weekday) when i'm down!!! I've never swam at Montrose Beach, but I love it there. Unless you have somewhere else.


    I'm not sure the public pools rules on wearing full fins.

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by merstorm View Post
    I'd lo e to but my tail is latex and needs fixing anyone know someone who works with latex?
    What do you need reparied? I have a latex Tail, It has some scuffs and thus I need to do a paint repair. If it all works kosher and well, I would be willing to either share how I did it, or do it.

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by ClariaBell View Post
    I live north of Chicago, but come to the city often.

    I am a circus artist and burlesque artist. I'd love to swim some weekend (or sometimes weekday) when i'm down!!! I've never swam at Montrose Beach, but I love it there. Unless you have somewhere else.


    I'm not sure the public pools rules on wearing full fins.
    We're planning on a couple meetups this summer. One this saturday and another on sunday the 5th. It'd be fun to have you come. We have an Illinois mer pod group on facebook where we're planning it!

  5. #105
    I am not on Facebook when is the event?

  6. #106
    We have one planned this sunday on the 5th at 3 oaks recreational park.

  7. #107
    hi! i'm also going to be a chicago based mermaid in the fall! (yay college)

  8. #108
    Hey guys! Local to the NWI area here... just looking to get connected and find indoor pools for the off season!

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by DestinyJoyHope View Post
    hi! i'm also going to be a chicago based mermaid in the fall! (yay college)
    Where will you be going to school? There's a few of us who meet at a pool in the western suburbs pretty regularly. There's also the aqua mermaid folks who meet in the city on sundays at UIC.

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by BluNoseReindeer View Post
    Where will you be going to school? There's a few of us who meet at a pool in the western suburbs pretty regularly. There's also the aqua mermaid folks who meet in the city on sundays at UIC.
    Iím going to Loyola university Chicago!


    Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by DestinyJoyHope View Post
    Iím going to Loyola university Chicago!


    Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app
    Awesome! I wish you the best of luck with your studies there. I recommend looking for the Illinois Mer Pod on facebook and trying to join. Most of the mers are much more active there.

  12. #112
    Any meet ups from Oct 10-12. I will be in chicago for ace comic con and would love to meet some more mers!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •