Thread: We're experimenting with RSS feeds

Administrator Pod of Cali malinghi's Avatar

We're experimenting with RSS feeds

If you noticed that it appears that I just started making dozens of posts from conservation websites, its because I just set up some RSS feeds from various conservation groups to automatically generate threads. If this is annoying let me know. We're just experimenting with it right now.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    hehe well, so long as it doesnt mean THAT many posts every single day I think we're good. I think it was just so many because you just turned it on eh? Oh geesh, Im using "eh" on the interweb too...

Yeah I sent you a message about that. I'm not really a fan because it seems too overwhelming to generate decent discussion.
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

Chesapeake Pod
    Agreed..it is a bit annoying and overwhelming
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

yeah, haha too much. Maybe only a few feeds?

Chesapeake Pod
    I agree with aniaR...I enjoy most of the topics but maybe only a few at a time
    "Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward."

I wouldn't mind some interesting articles, but there are currently too many to keep track of. There seem to be so many to read that I don't read any of them. It's overwhelming.

That said, I find many of them interesting just reading the title/short description.

I think that if there were fewer, then people could start some interesting conversations about them.