Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: London mermaids????

Omg please do!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Claudia of the Sea.

I get my silicone in december, but until then I continue with my delfina. If successful we could also repeat this at the spring one?
    <object classid="clsidFacebook: Mermaid Miradis ------- Twitter: @MermaidMiradis
    mermaidmiradis@gmail.com
    YouTube: Mermaid Miradis
    </object>

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Miradis View Post
    I get my silicone in december, but until then I continue with my delfina. If successful we could also repeat this at the spring one?
    Where did you order your silicone???

Someone I know was suppose to start on my one but she is going off the radar.....
    Claudia of the Sea.

Quote Originally Posted by Claudiaofthesea View Post
    Where did you order your silicone???

Someone I know was suppose to start on my one but she is going off the radar.....
    Oh no, that's terrible to hear, I'm sorry!
    Mine is from GotMermaid. They are quite new, but their works are lovely and do work. I am the last one who gets/got a tail with the old price range.
    <object classid="clsidFacebook: Mermaid Miradis ------- Twitter: @MermaidMiradis
    mermaidmiradis@gmail.com
    </object>

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Miradis View Post
    Oh no, that's terrible to hear, I'm sorry!
    Mine is from GotMermaid. They are quite new, but their works are lovely and do work. I am the last one who gets/got a tail with the old price range.
    i saw their tails they look amazing!!! NY mermaid got hers recently it looks awesome

Claudia of the Sea.

Quote Originally Posted by Claudiaofthesea View Post
    Who else is going MCM??? lets all meet!!
    I be there (staying at the 'Aloft') all 3 days. And I will bring my silicon tail to swim at the hotels pool in the afternoon.
    My outfits:
    - Friday: Chen from Touhou
    - Saturday: Xena, Warrior Pincess
    - Sunday: don't know yet

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Fenicia View Post
    I be there (staying at the 'Aloft') all 3 days. And I will bring my silicon tail to swim at the hotels pool in the afternoon.
    My outfits:
    - Friday: Chen from Touhou
    - Saturday: Xena, Warrior Pincess
    - Sunday: don't know yet
    Nice ones!
    I went as Elsa last year, might do snow white this year

Claudia of the Sea.

I'm thinking of Alice (Disney-version) for Sunday And then of joining the big Disney-photoshoot there

yea!!! i tried to find them last year as Elsa and couldnt see the group! it was great though!!

Claudia of the Sea.

I will have one like the black one they had in their listing with the huge scales

I don't really have a cosplay yet.
    I got three from the past: Jack(y) Harkness (female version), Mikasa Ackermann (Attack on Titan), L (Death Note)
    And to be honest, I got no idea as what character I should cosplay - there are so many! I am waaay to skinny for Ursula, otherwise that would be an option. I also thought about upcoming films.
    Do you have any ideas?
    mermaidmiradis@gmail.com
    </object>

I was thinking about harley queen but in my previous experience there was like 1000000 millions of them last time...

I really want to cosplay someone else like maybe Meg from Hercules

I would love to come as a mermaid but been in a wheel chair the all day .... nooooooo
    Claudia of the Sea.

I will be in my wheelchair the whole weekend, as I can't walk or stand for a long time

Be a mermaid!!!!!
    Claudia of the Sea.

I can do the golden version of Ariel on Sunday

hawwwww!!! let us see
    Claudia of the Sea.

Follow Dogfish On Twitter
    Visit Dogfish's Youtube Channel Visit Dogfish's Vimeo Channel
    *waves* I didn't realise there were london mers! Are there any fb pages that offer info on meetups?

Well.... maybe I'm moving to Croydon from Spain at the end of this year... and I will in the big trouble of making new friends. Can I join your pod? (I can cook paella for all 😂😂&#128514

Member Euro Pod
    Add Ocean on Facebook
    Visit Ocean's Youtube Channel
    Hey there London Merfolk- so good to see a few on here, did you get to go to the merconvention this year? There's another one being planned ����
    International competitive freediver, mermaid and owner of Blue Water Freediving School - YES we run Mermaid courses and are suppliers of the leading monofin brands, including the brand new Ocean Star mermaid monofin!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?edit=vd&v=5iGwkUaztLc
    https://www.bluewaterfreediving.com/

Junior Member Undisclosed Pod Samanthag's Avatar
    Hi London merfolk! I live about an hour way from London and its nice to know I'm not the only one around. 😁

Sent from my F5321 using MerNetwork mobile app