Thread: Need to review my Sirenalia tail but there isn't a forum for it!

Need to review my Sirenalia tail but there isn't a forum for it!

Hiya! I just got my Sirenalia tail in the mail yesterday and I believe I am their first paid customer, that I know of. I'd love to get them started with a review and some photos but they don't have a section yet in the tail makers. Hopefully an admin can get one set up and let me know so I can do a review!
    Mermaid Sparkle

Some people made a whole thread to make their reviews for Finfolk Productions and MerNation.
    That happened before the right section was created for them. You could do that too

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    the mods have criteria before they allow a section for a tail maker and a review section, till then you can always create a thread. I know also Iona is on vacation of sorts visiting with a best friend, and Mal has been a bit awol so it's nothing something that can be done right away.

Senior Member Pod of The South Aziara's Avatar
    So you're the one who got the sunset tail? Can't wait to see more of it, what I've seen so far has been really pretty! Like the others said, just go ahead and make a thread of your own.
    Also known as Salina Tideglow

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Fifi Tigg's Avatar
    Add Fifi Tigg on Facebook
    Follow Fifi Tigg on Flickr Visit Fifi Tigg's Youtube Channel
    Just use this thread to show it off! I would love to see some pictures of your gorgeous tail
    Last edited by Fifi Tigg; 06-29-2014 at 10:34 PM.
    http://make animated gifs like this at MakeaGif