Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mermagica's Customer Service, does it exist?

Mermagica's Customer Service, does it exist?

I ordered a tail-skin on the 8th of June from Mermagica and the order confirmation came through the next day on the 9th. On the website it states that it takes 7-10 days for construction of the garment and then obviously whichever shipping option you choose.
    Today is the 26th of June, 17 days since I ordered and still no shipping notification. I've been doing my best to remain patient as I know this is a super busy time of year for tail-makers. However, I sent them an email 3 days ago asking for a status update on my tail-skin. I have yet to hear back from anyone. It seems that I am not alone in this, as many people have left similar stories in the review section of both Mernetwork and Mermagica's own Facebook account. How can a business take money from a client and then leave them completely in the dark? It's outrageously unprofessional.
    Last edited by Merman_Shawn; 06-27-2014 at 03:20 AM.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    A wild Shawn appears! Sadley complaints date back to the very first mercon. We had a few threads on it

Hello! Long time Raina!
    It's unfortunate that so many people have had poor experiences. I wish I had remembered to check the reviews before I ordered, but c'est la vie! I'll either get the tail or I'll have to take actions against them. I'm really kicking myself in the butt for not checking first. Did you know their BBB rating is an 'F'? Crazy that a business like this can 'keep their doors open'.

Yes I did I'm really sorry you're having this experience.

Day 24 and still nothing. I've sent them two e-mails and I've left 2 voice-mails. No one has bothered to respond to anything. This is so frustrating!

Moderator Pod of Cali Mermaid Wesley's Avatar

Visit Mermaid Wesley's Youtube Channel
    Try calling from another number and acting like a new customer to CATCH THEM OFF GUARD AND DEMAND ANSWERS. Or like idk that's what I would do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't suppose you paid with paypal? If so you can dispute and get your money back.

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr

Nope, no paypal unfortunately, I paid with a credit card.

As for calling them from a different number; I tried that and after a certain number of calls, they just took the phone off the hook.

you can call with your credit card company.

I mean, I still really want the product. I'm not sure if I should still wait or just cancel the whole thing. If I cancel, I'll be without a tail for yet another summer. However If I wait and they screw me, I'm still without a tail for the summer...
    *sigh*

yeah I understand

My first tail was a mermagica, and yes the customer service is a little slow, but it all worked out in the end! Of course that was YEARS ago, so things might have changed

~Mermaid Sirenia~
    Formerly known as Savannah Staver

It finally arrived! Name:  10462786_10202580067646020_7951049917616049210_n.jpg
Views: 555
Size:  173.5 KB

Awesome! Love the color!

~Mermaid Sirenia~
    Formerly known as Savannah Staver

wow so glad it arrived. Great color

Thank you ladies! I'm very happy with the color too!

Awesome! It's a midnight tail.

Mermaid Galene (pronounced Guh-LEE-nee)

Mermaid Galene WebNeptune's Keep WebFacebookMG YouTubeNK YouTubeEtsy Shop

Neptune's Keep makes music with fish. Fish have hidden depths!

I feel like a deep sea fish with my pale skin and shiny black tail. Am I a hag fish or an angler fish? lol

Glad you finally got it

Wingéd Mermaid Iona

FacebookYouTubeEtsy InstagramdeviantARTGoogle+TwitterTumblr