Thread: gigs at public or apartment pools

gigs at public or apartment pools

I do a few every year and I personally like them, but it is tiring when a family who didn't hire me tries to get in on the action and dominate someone else's party, but That rarely happens because everyone is fairly chill at these parties. Sometimes, the pools are rented out, but it really depends on the situation. I already get paid before I hit the water so its no big deal, but I always make sure to stay with the kids I was hired to be there for.

How many have done this? Any problems?
    come find Mermaid-Odette on facebook!
    my website is here
    instagram

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/KahWlYkRbiGo8" width="480" height="360" frameborder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>via GIPHY

Senior Member Pod of the Great Lakes Arella's Avatar
    Follow Arella On Twitter Add Arella on Facebook
    I've never done a party like that but I always wondered if it would help to give the party kids wrist bands? I live by a lot of pool clubs and I would think that It might be hard to remember who all the party kids are and tell the difference between them and just the other random kids there.

I second wrist bands. You can get some here for a nice price: http://wristbandsonline.com
    (tyvek is the waterproof paper kind you get at waterparks and stuff)

and you can get some of them printed on too.

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Meilyn's Avatar
    Follow Meilyn On Twitter Add Meilyn on Facebook
    Follow Meilyn on Tumblr
    Thank you for this information and post! (I thought about this).

I haven't done much with kids yet, but do you ladies limit the amount of children? Or try to? For parties

I love the wrist band idea!!! That is great

That's an awesome idea Arella! ^^ and thanks for the link, Draggersprez!
    I don't have much trouble telling who is who because they ususally come in groups and stick to their friends and the other kids will first enter away from them, but this would be a nice idea for an upcoming one I have.
    my website is here
    instagram

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/KahWlYkRbiGo8" width="480" height="360" frameborder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>via GIPHY

Quote Originally Posted by Meilyn View Post
    Thank you for this information and post! (I thought about this).

I haven't done much with kids yet, but do you ladies limit the amount of children? Or try to? For parties
    Happy to help!

I don't usually limit the amount of children, but the more there are, the less swimming you get to do. Like a crowd of happy puppies. lol
    I was thinking of charging for more kids, but its already hard enough to get a gig booked when a lot of people aren't comfortable paying me even $100. Everyone wants the cheapest. Most times I get at least 5 kids in the pool on average and the smallest was 2. every now and then I will get somewhere around 10 which is starting to get crowded, but they also get bored and swim away for a second then come back with more questions. If it gets worse, I may. Not sure for now. Good question!
    my website is here
    instagram

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    If you can't get the pool exclusively for your party, maybe see if you can section off part of the pool? Otherwise, I think the wristbands might be the way to go...

I used to get this with facepainting gigs in parks...kids would come from all over thinking it was a free for all, when I was contracted to do just the party kids. And you can't really chase the other kids away without being rude.

Buying an apartment is not as easy as people think. You can check real estate projects at large level. The high-rise building like William wang is generally defined as one that is taller than the maximum height which people are willing to walk up; it thus requires mechanical vertical transportation. This includes a rather limited range of building uses, primarily residential apartments, hotels, and office buildings, though occasionally including retail and educational facilities.
    Last edited by mergirltp; 02-05-2023 at 06:55 PM.

Looking to find your dream home in sunny Spain? Look no further than Spain-Real.Estate, the ultimate online property aggregator dedicated solely to helping you find the perfect flat in Spain. With an extensive database of listings from all across the country, and a user-friendly platform, this website is a one-stop-shop for all your property hunting needs. Whether you're searching for a cozy studio in vibrant Barcelona, a luxurious penthouse in Madrid, or a beachfront escape in the picturesque Costa del Sol, Spain-Real.Estate has got you covered. With just a few clicks, you can easily browse through a wide range of options, complete with detailed descriptions and high-quality photos. But it doesn't end there. Spain-Real.Estate goes above and beyond to make your property search as smooth as possible. The advanced search filters allow you to tailor your results to your exact specifications, ensuring that you only see the flats that meet your criteria. Plus, the intuitive map feature lets you visualize the location, nearby amenities, and transportation options, so you can make an informed decision. So why wait? Start your search for flats in Spain today with Spain-Real.Estate and embark on an exciting journey towards finding your perfect abode in the land of siestas and fiestas!

web: https://spain-real.estate/