Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: Lost Voices

  1. #1

    Lost Voices

    I loved the Lost Voices trilogy, so I did a Luce cosplay! I still have a couple more photos to post and a video coming too

    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...7365031&type=1

  2. #2
    YES! Lost Voices fan!

    This is EPIC! I love the set so hard! <3
    Pop Culture Mermaid Artist
    Facebook - Livejournal - Instagram - Etsy



  3. #3
    Thanks!! I think we have alot in common! I saw today we are the same age too! haha

    Quote Originally Posted by SINicallyTwisted View Post
    YES! Lost Voices fan!

    This is EPIC! I love the set so hard! <3

  4. #4
    SWEET!

    I so love the set you did. Looking at the pics literally took me right back to the first book immediately! <3
    Pop Culture Mermaid Artist
    Facebook - Livejournal - Instagram - Etsy



  5. #5
    Yay! I'm glad because a book character is whatever the reader imagines, so it can be hard to get right.

    Quote Originally Posted by SINicallyTwisted View Post
    SWEET!

    I so love the set you did. Looking at the pics literally took me right back to the first book immediately! <3

  6. #6
    Well I totally think you got it pretty damn spot on! You should totally show the pics to Sarah! I bet she would love them!

    Tell me, did you want to reach into the book and throttle Anais? Did the end of Waking Storms make you scream, "OMFG!" and did you get a bit choked up and teary eyed at the end of Twice Lost, because yeeeah I kinda did... *ahem*
    Pop Culture Mermaid Artist
    Facebook - Livejournal - Instagram - Etsy



  7. #7
    i wanted to real into the book and make fishcakes out of Anais. I HAAAAAATE HER. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate.

    SHE IS LIKE MONA VANDERWAL.
    The SeaGlass Siren

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaGlass Siren View Post
    i wanted to real into the book and make fishcakes out of Anais. I HAAAAAATE HER. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate.

    SHE IS LIKE MONA VANDERWAL.
    OMG, wasn't Anais just the worst, that uppity little twattlefish!
    Pop Culture Mermaid Artist
    Facebook - Livejournal - Instagram - Etsy



  9. #9
    lol well yes I did. And she was just like girls I knew in middle and high school too! But then I still felt bad when she died for some reason. lol

    At the end of the 3rd book, she chose something else over changing back and being with Dorian. The thing that bugged me is that I didn't really understand what that was. Something to do with facing the Gods I think? I'm in the process of re-reading them and I'm almost at the end of the 3rd book again so maybe I'll figure it out this time around. But I was sad that after all that, she didn't get to be with her dad and Dorian.


    Quote Originally Posted by SINicallyTwisted View Post

    Tell me, did you want to reach into the book and throttle Anais? Did the end of Waking Storms make you scream, "OMFG!" and did you get a bit choked up and teary eyed at the end of Twice Lost, because yeeeah I kinda did... *ahem*

  10. #10
    Oh she died? Good. I was about to fish slap someone.

    Fish slap. Because bitchslap is too mainstream.
    The SeaGlass Siren

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by SINicallyTwisted View Post
    OMG, wasn't Anais just the worst, that uppity little twattlefish!

    THE WORST. BITCH. EVER. LIKE howww the fuck did she even become a mermaid. i was so pissed i just.. didnt even bother reading the rest in the series. they're all out tho? ;o i can't find any...

    anyway. yes.

    HAAAAAATE HER. i want to steam her and serve her to the sailors with a side of chips and tartarsauce.
    The SeaGlass Siren

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMermaid View Post
    lol well yes I did. And she was just like girls I knew in middle and high school too! But then I still felt bad when she died for some reason. lol
    She angered me a lot with her behavior, especially with the larva. At one point I did feel kind of sorry for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMermaid View Post
    At the end of the 3rd book, she chose something else over changing back and being with Dorian. The thing that bugged me is that I didn't really understand what that was. Something to do with facing the Gods I think? I'm in the process of re-reading them and I'm almost at the end of the 3rd book again so maybe I'll figure it out this time around. But I was sad that after all that, she didn't get to be with her dad and Dorian.
    Oh my gosh, I was so choked up and had tears streaming down my face! That doesn't happen all that often to me when I read but yeah that was a mega tissue moment. I'm not sure what the God thing was either. That was a bit fuzzy to me too.
    Pop Culture Mermaid Artist
    Facebook - Livejournal - Instagram - Etsy



  13. #13
    LOL! Sorry for the spoiler. Now go read the other 2 books so you can see all the torture she goes through later.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaGlass Siren View Post

    HAAAAAATE HER. i want to steam her and serve her to the sailors with a side of chips and tartarsauce.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaGlass Siren View Post
    THE WORST. BITCH. EVER. LIKE howww the fuck did she even become a mermaid. i was so pissed i just.. didnt even bother reading the rest in the series. they're all out tho? ;o i can't find any...

    anyway. yes.

    HAAAAAATE HER. i want to steam her and serve her to the sailors with a side of chips and tartarsauce.
    If I remember correctly, she was an accident. Cat & Luce turned the wrong girl into a mermaid from the wreck. (My apologies for a little spoiler there as well. I am trying to be careful.)

    I agree with BlueMermaid, read the other 2 books. If you can't find them at B&N maybe an ebay search or Amazon?
    Last edited by SINicallyTwisted; 07-11-2014 at 10:22 AM.
    Pop Culture Mermaid Artist
    Facebook - Livejournal - Instagram - Etsy



  15. #15
    So I can read about her being tortured in the other two books?

    K I'm sold.
    The SeaGlass Siren

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaGlass Siren View Post
    So I can read about her being tortured in the other two books?

    K I'm sold.
    To be honest, I think you'll hate her even more in the 2nd book but enjoy her misery in the 3rd book.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pop Culture Mermaid Artist
    Facebook - Livejournal - Instagram - Etsy



  17. #17
    ooooo ok you got me intrigued!
    The SeaGlass Siren

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaGlass Siren View Post
    So I can read about her being tortured in the other two books?

    K I'm sold.
    Same here. I had some trouble with starting the first book because... well... Luce's uncle just got me too emotional that I barely got into her being a mermaid before I had to put the book down and walk away to calm down. So upon seeing this thread I re-started the first book yesterday... as well as finished it yesterday.

    I think I'll be picking up the other two books with my paycheck next week

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by coral_sybil View Post
    Same here. I had some trouble with starting the first book because... well... Luce's uncle just got me too emotional that I barely got into her being a mermaid before I had to put the book down and walk away to calm down. So upon seeing this thread I re-started the first book yesterday... as well as finished it yesterday.

    I think I'll be picking up the other two books with my paycheck next week
    Same here. I had a very hard time getting threw that part as well.
    Pop Culture Mermaid Artist
    Facebook - Livejournal - Instagram - Etsy



  20. #20
    Course when Anais changed, and basically anything around her got my very testy.... keep in mind I haven't read the last two books, but I do like my theory that the reason you can't see anything is cause she's psychotic... but I'm also willing to accept being wrong. And looking forward to the next books

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •