Thread: Mer Community Challenge! Small Prizes

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member Pod of The South Rivertee's Avatar
    Follow Rivertee On Twitter Add Rivertee on Facebook
    Follow Rivertee on Tumblr
    Alright I've been looking at some of the challenges and would love to offer a contest to my merfolk friends!

Get active in your community!

For the next week I'd like mers from all over the world to post ideas how we mers can get active in our communities and show our love of the sea at the same time. After July 16th I'll post the offical challenge here as an update. The winning idea will get a free sketch of their choice sent right to them via e-mail and the hard copy snail mail (yes I'll pay shipping and handeling).

The winner of the contest however will get one hand made mer accessorie as long as I can make it (be it hair clip, necklace, bracelt, etc) for themselves and a merling. So what do you mers think? Can you reach the humans around you and make a difference of a creature of the sea.

ok so a group of judges has decided a few ideas were perfect so we want to combine them.

First community challenge this year work with your local school and set an enviromental week to clean up local rivers, lakes, and ponds. So post your progress here and next July we'll see what we've accomplished. Hopefully I can put together a large gift for the school who does best

So congradulations to Mermaids Celeste and Sasha message me what sketch you'd like and accessories.
    Last edited by Rivertee; 07-18-2014 at 11:34 PM.
    ~Nothing's Impossible just hard to achieve, so stay true to yourself and always Believe~

Formerly known as Kaguria the Kitsune Mermaid