Thread: Ummm... hi!

Ummm... hi!

Hey everyone! It’s been a really long time since I last logged in! I thought the forum was dead, but I see people have actually still been posting. I’ve been a mermaid for over a decade, on MerNetwork for over a decade, and had a tail for almost a decade at this point. I remember when I would meet new people and being a mermaid was my most interesting fact I’d tell them, and those who were interested, I would direct to MerNetwork for the wealth of information and community and activity. Is it still like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am a siren, mysterious and powerful, beautiful and deadly. I am made of magic!

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    It's pretty much been abandon by the mods here. Most of us moved to the discord server.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Ankhali View Post
    Hey everyone! It’s been a really long time since I last logged in! I thought the forum was dead, but I see people have actually still been posting. I’ve been a mermaid for over a decade, on MerNetwork for over a decade, and had a tail for almost a decade at this point. I remember when I would meet new people and being a mermaid was my most interesting fact I’d tell them, and those who were interested, I would direct to MerNetwork for the wealth of information and community and activity. Is it still like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Junior Member Pod of Texas selkie.astraea's Avatar
    TX, or a bit more north, depends on time of year

Follow selkie.astraea on Tumblr Visit selkie.astraea's Youtube Channel
    hi mermaid ankhali! the forum is a lot quieter because i believe the mods have left. i still love to use this forum as a resource, though, and maybe it'll have a revival someday ^_^ just be sure to add the bots that keep popping up to your ignore list since they're not being deleted :")
    here's the discord link if you need it! https://discord.gg/V8DfBrVZPG
    the discord is certainly more active and an easier way to get new interaction, but i would still direct interested mers to mernetwork when it comes to information and history !