Thread: Late August Meetup, Anyone?

Late August Meetup, Anyone?

Mermaid Sam here! I have been wanting to meet up with other mers in the Portland Metro area. Is anyone available to get together for a meet-and-swim sorta thing during the last week of August? Summer has been really busy and this would be the only week I have left. If August doesn't work, one of the first couple weekends in September would be awesome too. I figured somewhere closer to Downtown Portland would probably work best for everyone.I look forward to meeting more mers like me!

I'd love to go, depending on when it was scheduled!
    Octavia: got married! Saving for a new tail! >u<b

I might be able to go. Im semi planned to go to florida on the last week but if i dont go then im totally a yes for coming to this meet up

I don't have a specific date picked out yet. I am leaving for the east coast on July 31 and I won't be back until August 14. I have a few other things to do and I really won't be available until August 26 (that's a Tuesday). Pretty much any time that week would work for me. MermaidMorgana, if you do end up going to Florida, any of the weekends in September are open as well.

I'm not sure that I'll be healed enough for swimming by then but if I can I'm in!

So if were still open for the idea of doing a meet-up later this month. Im totally free to do so.