Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536

Thread: Mermaid World

Actually I meant Crystallia & Diamond Swan

Senior Member Pod of Texas Sherielle's Avatar
    I heard it was diamanté and diamond swan for prism princess. Yes, I used diamond swan and ember for shadow princess

I only got one unicorn mermaid. I was happy to get the fairy one today.

Yes that is Diamante & Diamond Swan is correct for Prism Princess but I tried for MONTHS before I got her! There are so many LE mermaids & I find the zodiac mermaids are hard to call too

So I upgraded my iphone from a 5s to a 6sPlus today and discovered that my game was wiped completely clean. I lost ALL my mermaids, my unlocked realms, my pearl idol and ALL of my LE's! *pouts* Now I have to start all over again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! I finally managed to get my game back with all my mermaids! <3!!!

Ooh, ooh! I play this! I just got Shadow Princess and I'm so dang happy

I'm having terrible luck getting any of the daily LEs. My friend, on the other hand, is getting almost all of them. I missed the pretty unicorn mermaids and the pretty butterfly ones. ::: pouts ::::

I've been trying for Shadow Princess & Light Princess everyday for like the last month but I'll get them eventually! The LEs are super hard to get as well , guess it's just the luck of the draw ! & there are so many LEs. There's an Instagram page for the game @mermaidworldmermaidss (yes with 2 s's) . Take a look at all the cool LEs. I have like 30 random ones but hopefully I'll be able to obtain the sets

Anyone else having a hard time trying to get the last of the commons? I'm starting to think that they are just as much as a pain in the tush to get as Prism was.

I got shadow princess but I've been trying for months to get Prism princess to no avail.

Prism Princess took me almost a year to get. Very frustrating. I fiiiiiiiinally just now got Metallia coming. Now I have 5 left of the commons to get and I'll have them all. I have most of the LEs already too. I really hope new LEs will come. :/

wow O.O I remember back when this thread was like 11 pages or something.... I had to start over with my realms but I have gotten several mermaids I havent had before like seafoam and coco and I just got tigra last night.... I wanna start trying for some of the LE's but I dont know how to go about it... any suggestions?

EDIT: also add me on FB my name is Becky Welch on there just let me know who you are and that its for mermaid world

I just got sea dragon last night

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidMerida View Post
    wow O.O I remember back when this thread was like 11 pages or something.... I had to start over with my realms but I have gotten several mermaids I havent had before like seafoam and coco and I just got tigra last night.... I wanna start trying for some of the LE's but I dont know how to go about it... any suggestions?

EDIT: also add me on FB my name is Becky Welch on there just let me know who you are and that its for mermaid world
    Hi! I tried to find you to add you (hope that's okay! None of my friends play) but there were so many Becky Welch's!

Anyone else having game issues? Lots of errors and complaints with no answers from Crowdstar on multiple Crowdstar games. I hope the company didn't go belly up. I loved MW!

Hey, anyone else not being offered the usual monthly LE mermaids? I haven't been offered any since Picses...