Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Mermaid World

I just downloaded it. Grrr, it sooooo hard to earn gold! D:

AH! I think I just got the Tali mermaid!!!

I get so excited when I see that 12hr wait time! LOL
    Yay! Happy Birthday to me! hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteWalker View Post
    I just downloaded it. Grrr, it sooooo hard to earn gold! D:
    It'll get easier when you get more mermaids.

Senior Member Euro Pod Azurin Luna's Avatar
    Add Azurin Luna on Facebook
    I can't play it Prolly because my iPad is to old... it's the very first one, it keep crashing in the tutorial
    Your imagination is your only limit

Quote Originally Posted by Azurin Luna View Post
    I can't play it Prolly because my iPad is to old... it's the very first one, it keep crashing in the tutorial
    Oh nooooo!

YAY! I got the Tali Mermaid!

Woo! I need to save up and get another realm (number 8!) before I can attempt her, but I did just get Temptress! She's so pretty. I love her little light cloud.

Senior Member Pod of Texas Sherielle's Avatar
    Ok, so I broke down and got this too. I'm just starting out so I only have five mermaids. This is very much like a dragon game I was addicted to for a while called Dragonvale.

Guess who's calling Tali on her SECOND try?! So she'll be here tomorrow. Also as far as my next realm, I'm 100k away and I currently make Thant much in about 11 hours. Tali is going to have to sit for a while in the summit but that's alright. After Tali I'm going to work on Peridot then Leo.

YAY!

I will admit its kinda frustrating not being able to get Nyx after like 50 tries and then getting Tali so quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Raayvhen View Post
    I will admit its kinda frustrating not being able to get Nyx after like 50 tries and then getting Tali so quick.
    I agree. I missed a few LE's in the past that I just couldn't get, no matter how hard I tried and then the next LE would be like POOF! first few tries.

You want frustration, wait till you try getting the Prism Princess. I'm still trying to get her! Ugh. And you can't complete the commons without her either. -_-

Tali will arrive in 2 hours. Since I'm a pearl hoarder I decided when she arrives I'll just pay off the rest of my new realm. It should be like 40ish pearls by then. Since I have plenty of time before Leo and Peridot expire I'll be trying to call repeat mermaids to get to 3 3 star realms so I can have my second summit.

New unicorn mermaid! This time her name is Gigi and she requires stinger and tiger lily.

I think I just got Gigi!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Raayvhen; 08-12-2014 at 11:34 AM.

Senior Member Pod of Texas Sherielle's Avatar
    I'm totally addicted to this now. I'm blaming you guys. Lol

One of us! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Raayvhen View Post
    I think I just got Gigi!
    She's so cute! I'm still trying to get her! Argh!

So I logged in this morning to check on my mermaids (still trying to get Gigi! Argh!!!) and wow did anyone notice all the new stuff!?! New common mermaids and new realms have been added! XD

I hate you guys..... I had to find what all the fuss was about and now I'm addicted. Sadly I can only play at work; no internet at home.....
    One small flip for a mer one giant leap for merkind!