Member Undisclosed Pod
    Rocky Mountain Pod
    Pod of The South
    Add H-SAMA on Facebook
    Visit H-SAMA's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Meilyn View Post
    So
    Eyebrow Embroidery

Is totally different than getting a regular eyebrow tattoo.

If you Google it, nearly every well off Asian has theirs done and they all look amazing and so natural.

I'm getting mine done next Saturday with the only girl who does eyebrow embroidery here in Washington state. Took me forever to find her but I'm on my way next Saturday it's supposed to be less painful than a regular tattoo.
    That seems great, show me how you look before and after, if you can.

Member Undisclosed Pod
    Rocky Mountain Pod
    Pod of The South
    Add H-SAMA on Facebook
    Visit H-SAMA's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Seavanna View Post
    I am getting them done tomorrow.
    As for trying henna, I don't think that would look very realistic. And i mean I have tried pencil for years, sp why use just another temp method? Plus I don't know anyone who does that. I am getting hairline strokes which means she will draw individual hairs. It will also be shared three dimensionally for realism. I am very excited!
    Henna looks like if you had paint the eyebrows with eye shadow, but lasts many days.
    http://stylenet.com/files/2138/268348-Hd-Brows.jpg

Did you get your eyebrows dones? How do you feel? I hope you are doing well.
    <3

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Meilyn's Avatar
    Follow Meilyn On Twitter Add Meilyn on Facebook
    Follow Meilyn on Tumblr
    I thought Henna was just for the hands.
    I never knew!

My scheduled appointment is this Saturday at 2:30 so I will show pictures too

Follow Meilyn on Tumblr
    So I can't post photos because it won't compress them for me on here. (Mobile, crop doesn't work, nothing)

Host them somewhere else and use these...
    [img]URL[/img]

Follow Meilyn on Tumblr
    Just add me on Facebook. Look up Princess Prawns

It may seem strange to many of you, but as a man I never liked the shape and look of my eyebrows, which made me feel insecure. I thought for a long time about how I could fix it and finally a friend of mine advised me to use male eyebrow embroidery. At first I was pretty skeptical about this advice, because of the stereotypes that society imposed on me, it seemed strange that a man would visit a beauty salon, but I still decided to listen to the advice and did not regret it, because in this beauty salon my problem with the eyebrows completely solved!

I’ve had permanent makeup for YEARS and I absolutely love it. I got my eyebrows and eyeliner done 10 years ago, I’ve had to get the brows touched up like 3 times. A few months ago I had my brows and eyeliner touched up, and had my lips blushed as well. Absolutely love waking up looking damn near perfect ever day. I’ve been doing eyelash extensions, and I wake up, wash my face, do skin care, and go. Don’t even really wear makeup anymore unless it’s a special event.

I suggest to anyone getting permanent makeup to go very light and natural, and find an artist with A LOT of experience, customer photos, and customers who look like YOU.