Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How do u feel about Cannabis...?

Senior Member Pod of The South MidsummerMermaid's Avatar
    I use it sometimes for when my anxiety gets really bad. It's the best thing I've ever done. It's like all my anxiety and excess worry goes in a box in the closet and allows me to focus on what I need to. It reminds me of when I was on my ADHD meds, but without me acting like an emotionless robot.
    ***** I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living *****

Senior Member Pod of The South MidsummerMermaid's Avatar
    Oh, I misread the title! I take CBD, not full on cannabis
    ***** I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living *****

I think it is a really nice plant lol, besides that i used to have a major problem with cannabis. Smoking it on a daily and not doing any school work, now that i am feeling more of myself and just blocking it out whenever i "Crave" it isn't so hard.

But sometimes i do smoke to calm down my nerves, I have depression and anxiety and i feel like when taken properly and not over done that it can be such a relaxer, and i would recommend in low dosage to people who haven't tried if they are struggling through the same stuff
    Syriianis Novella~♥

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Trade Winds's Avatar
    I am extremely against all drugs and alcohol.

Sent from my SM-J737T using MerNetwork mobile app

The only way cannabis will calm me down is by its nonexistence. Sorry, I don't do the stuff but many times I have witnessed the bad things it can do to people. I'm not going to tell anyone how they should live their lives, but I can suggest that your life will be better spent without drugs. Just drop an anonymous tip about your dealer to your local law enforcement and be done with it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using MerNetwork mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by K Swim View Post
    The only way cannabis will calm me down is by its nonexistence. Sorry, I don't do the stuff but many times I have witnessed the bad things it can do to people. I'm not going to tell anyone how they should live their lives, but I can suggest that your life will be better spent without drugs. Just drop an anonymous tip about your dealer to your local law enforcement and be done with it.

Technically it isnt a drug it is a plant people decided to smoke. Cannabis helps literally so many people, and other hardcore drugs should be just thrown away but cannabis has proven it can help people with illnesses. So i dont think people are going to just leave a anonymous tip with the law enforcement when they are trying to make their bodies feel better.

That's just how i see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Syriianis Novella~♥

Add Echidna on Facebook
    Visit Echidna's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Trade Winds View Post
    I am extremely against all drugs and alcohol.
    same.
    I decided to not take any prescribed cannabis for my pain, because I don't want to risk anything. I'd rather tough it out.

and regarding dropping a hint to the authorities, well.
    Please ban alcohol and especially nicotin first. That stuff is cancer, causes cancer in everyone around those addicts, and has NO place in any society really.

Junior Member Rocky Mountain Pod
    The use of medicine of any kind is an extremely personal one and I would urge you to not take the opinions of others too highly into account when it comes to your own needs. Cannabis has been used for medicinal and recreational purposes by humanity for thousands of years and it has been "bad/illegal" for less than a hundred. However, every strain is different and every person reacts differently. If you do choose to partake please explore the different ways of using it to find one to suit your needs and research what you're taking beforehand to get an idea of what you may experience. I use THC tablets (they're supposedly peach flavored but they taste absolutely terrible so I swallow them like a pill instead of chewing on them) to help with migraines, sciatica and severe anxiety. I have discussed it extensively with my doctor and she supports my decision since it has allowed me to stop taking a narcotic painkiller.

It’s none of my business what people do with their time, and who am I to judge how they spend their days? Personally I’d rather see more stoners about than meth or other drug addicts because stoners are nice and friendly and don’t steal your car tires. But as long as you’re not hurting anyone it’s your life! Live how you want

Quote Originally Posted by jaybay View Post
    It’s none of my business what people do with their time, and who am I to judge how they spend their days? Personally I’d rather see more stoners about than meth or other drug addicts because stoners are nice and friendly and don’t steal your car tires. But as long as you’re not hurting anyone it’s your life! Live how you want

Have you gotten you car ties stolen before?? XD

Syriianis Novella~♥

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Syriianis View Post
    Have you gotten you car ties stolen before?? XD

Yah lol. I live in a “half hippie half party” beach town so there’s a fair mix of hippie stoner and sketchy tire stealers. Beware the tire stealers

Quote Originally Posted by jaybay View Post
    Yah lol. I live in a “half hippie half party” beach town so there’s a fair mix of hippie stoner and sketchy tire stealers. Beware the tire stealers

LMAOOO im so sorry for your losS XD and that is wild :00 stay safe from the silly bois chasing the purple dragon

Syriianis Novella~♥

It helps me with my anxiety as well. I don't take cannabis, I use my vape and CBD oils when it strikes again. I heard it works better when used in vapes, so maybe you should try it out too. Some cheap vapes can be found here on https://vapingdaily.com/ I'd be glad if it helps someone.

I think that Cannibalism is very scary. Every time I think about cannibalism I feel like my world is spinning around. They are very cruel because they eat human.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania moomer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scilover View Post
    I think that Cannibalism is very scary. Every time I think about cannibalism I feel like my world is spinning around. They are very cruel because they eat human.
    Uhhh, not cannibalism.
    Cannabis. Marijuana. Pot.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    Last edited by moomer; 08-07-2020 at 05:42 AM. Reason: Spelling.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Trade Winds's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scilover View Post
    This is the kind of quality post I like seeing after returning to Mernetwork after a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Winds View Post
    This is the kind of quality post I like seeing after returning to Mernetwork after a month.
    Sounds like the type of trolling comment to take the conversation away from drugs.

Someone sees a huge problem in smoking when other don't. It all depends on personal attitude toward it. I don't blame anyone with their opinions and habits.

I think people should be able to access it for medical reasons at the very least.

Sadly this is not the case in my country (apart from a tiny amount of patients). It forces me to take medications that cause a whole range of nasty side effects.

I don't think that's right.

Hi! I think cannabis is a good way to relax, but have you ever tried CBD? You know, recently my friend advised me to use a website to buy cbd powder, which helped me get rid of constant fatigue and sleep problems. If you want to get rid of constant fatigue, then CBD is a great opportunity for this.