Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How do u feel about Cannabis...?

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    There are lots of good videos on youtube about making the butters and infusing cannabis into cooking. Smoking and Vaping are the fastest delivery methods.

Senior Member Pod of The South Aziara's Avatar
    Yeah, I'd probably try out some recipes if it were ever legalized where I live. I just don't need the hassle of getting tar in my lungs.
    Also known as Salina Tideglow

Add Vixy on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla of Duluth View Post
    I feel like I'm in the minority because I'm adamantly against it. Being a more conservative person doesn't help either, I guess, but I'm against it because I've seen what it does to the people I love.
    I'm against it too. To be honest, I'm to the point of phobia. Not just recreational drugs but also medical drugs too. It took ages for doctors to put me on needed medication as I have depression.

If I got any worse? Who knows. My ideas have changed over the years.

I did get second hand high once and it turned out to be giggling to a mess in an hour.

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Mermaid Melanie's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Melanie on Facebook
    My friend came over from France with his travel friend Boris and he was a pastry chef - he made the most decisions weed cake and even a weed custard ! It tasted great but I don't think I like eating weed it gets you 10 times more high and lasts for ages lol it might sound good but not if you want to be a functioning human - I think the vaporisers are a good method to use. As for driving stonned I think it depends on how stonned you are like you can have a beer and drove home fine but you can't have 10 and feel fine. Same foes for weed if your stonned off your face and sleepy you shouldn't drive obviously. Up until I was about 18 I was dead against drugs but then you start to realise people tell lies to "protect" you . I've met doctors who say it's safe to take certain drugs the problems come from what they get cut with in the streets. I think everyone will experiment with some sort of recreational drugs at some point in their life it's just about making wise decisions and knowing when to say no.
    Yougot your own style, now let it come through. And remember no matter what, you got to be you. -Sebastian

I love it. Its a part of my culture.

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Meilyn's Avatar
    Follow Meilyn On Twitter Add Meilyn on Facebook
    Follow Meilyn on Tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by empressmone View Post
    I love it. Its a part of my culture.
    We live near the same area :/ I guess it depends on what culture you follow. I for one, am a very spiritual person although I do not condone substances to get you to a better plane. A lot of people I see use it as a form of escape from their lives. With that, I'd much rather they focus on making their lives better than escaping from their own paths carved. To me, I see it as an excuse unless you have valid medical reasons.

Even with messed up knees, hips, shoulders, neck, and back from carrying too much weight on my back in the Army, I refuse to take any medication for the pain. I've just learned to work around it and physical therapy helps better in the long run I believe.

It isn't part of my culture by any means even though we may live around the same area unless you're speaking ethnically. Unless you have a medical prescription for it, I personally don't condone it. It is a mind altering drug non the less, and people seem to use it with a placebo effect as well as using it for reasons to do acts of stupidity sometimes. I see it as equivalent to alcohol but with weed having a medical background support and reason for existence.

Follow Meilyn on Tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixy View Post
    I'm against it too. To be honest, I'm to the point of phobia. Not just recreational drugs but also medical drugs too. It took ages for doctors to put me on needed medication as I have depression.

If I got any worse? Who knows. My ideas have changed over the years.

I did get second hand high once and it turned out to be giggling to a mess in an hour.

Ditto, I'm also against most medication prescribed and over the counter as well though. With enough money, big corporations can legalize any drug and call it safe. Most of the times, the side effects on those labels are worse than the symptoms needing the drugs.

Example:
    I have a little sinus infection and a high fever that I'm sure to get over fairly quickly but my medicine tells me it's side effects include death/vomiting/nausea/random bleeding from where ever and/or a higher fever? ... Fun stuff

if anyone has ever watched yakitate japan (bread making anime) they make WEED BREAD.

And then they go on explaining how "cannabis seeds are legal as along as that they been processed so that they can't sprout" and "that cannabis is used in shichimi spice mix."
    The SeaGlass Siren

My matches don't seem to work.. no clue how to use cannabis.. or matches. How do you use these?

Now in reality I couldn't care less about it unless someone obviously only smokes away their brain cells.
    This eSCALElated rather quickly.

Senior Member Pod of The South Aziara's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaGlass Siren View Post
    if anyone has ever watched yakitate japan (bread making anime) they make WEED BREAD.

And then they go on explaining how "cannabis seeds are legal as along as that they been processed so that they can't sprout" and "that cannabis is used in shichimi spice mix."
    Oh yeah, hemp seeds are extemely nutritious, and they won't make you high either. I've had granola with them in it: very tasty.
    Also known as Salina Tideglow

Quote Originally Posted by Meilyn View Post
    We live near the same area :/ I guess it depends on what culture you follow. I for one, am a very spiritual person although I do not condone substances to get you to a better plane. A lot of people I see use it as a form of escape from their lives. With that, I'd much rather they focus on making their lives better than escaping from their own paths carved. To me, I see it as an excuse unless you have valid medical reasons.

Even with messed up knees, hips, shoulders, neck, and back from carrying too much weight on my back in the Army, I refuse to take any medication for the pain. I've just learned to work around it and physical therapy helps better in the long run I believe.

It isn't part of my culture by any means even though we may live around the same area unless you're speaking ethnically. Unless you have a medical prescription for it, I personally don't condone it. It is a mind altering drug non the less, and people seem to use it with a placebo effect as well as using it for reasons to do acts of stupidity sometimes. I see it as equivalent to alcohol but with weed having a medical background support and reason for existence.
    We live in the same area which is washington state but I am not from washington state. Thank god. Washington state has nothing to do with my culture. I smoke because I want to not for anyones approval. I don't care what others do on it . That's not my problem.

Follow Meilyn on Tumblr
    I'm also not from Washington state as well, I've just grown up here mostly.

i've had them in a smoothie. i agree, it's quite good.
    The SeaGlass Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Meilyn View Post
    I'm also not from Washington state as well, I've just grown up here mostly.
    Nope didn't grow up here either thank god. This state is full of ignorant and closed minded people. As soon as my husband retires his over twenty years in the military we are out of this god forsaken place.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaGlass Siren View Post
    i've had them in a smoothie. i agree, it's quite good.
    Wow never tried it in a smoothie before. I have tried it in a juice and pastries. Very good i must say.

Quote Originally Posted by Aziara View Post
    Oh yeah, hemp seeds are extemely nutritious, and they won't make you high either. I've had granola with them in it: very tasty.
    I love them with yogurt and the oil makes your hair just gorgeous!!! Beer and hemp seed are staples for pretty shiny hair... It's funny how both have a reputation though!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeblily View Post
    I love them with yogurt and the oil makes your hair just gorgeous!!! Beer and hemp seed are staples for pretty shiny hair... It's funny how both have a reputation though!!
    Very true about it for hair. I make and sell organic hemp seed shampoo .

Quote Originally Posted by empressmone View Post
    This state is full of ignorant and closed minded people.
    Except as someone who's lived here almost her whole life that's actually not true at all and really offensive. Don't stigmatize a whole population because of some unfortunate encounters.

^ agree with the above. anyway, it's the same as poppyseed. the seed is legal, but the flower used to make opiates is not.
    The SeaGlass Siren

I think that if they legalize it for medical purposes then they need to put a TON of regulations on it. As in only liquid or pill forms, if possible. Also they should not be able to drive if they are on it. And if they cannot do the only liquid or pill forms, they need to make it illegal to use in public or in any area with children/pregnant women. They also need to make it illegal to smoke in or near apartment complexes. There should be designated areas for it only, and no smoking it in hotels. If needed they can make complexes for people who smoke it only.