I thought I'd post this here, just in case any of you lovely UK mers are also into photography and interested in trying your hand at some underwater photography without the usual hassle. The Merlesque Mermaids are running studio sessions on the 23rd August in Peterborough, UK, offering photographers the chance to take beautiful underwater images of our professional underwater models both in full mermaid costume and in human form, through the sides of a high-grade photographic quality acrylic tank. Lighting will be set up and tested in advance of arrival (you're welcome to bring flashes etc) so it really will be super simple to get beautiful images for your portfolio. Shooting will be in small groups of no more than five.

You can find out more at our website here: http://www.realmermaids.co.uk/photoshoot, and you can get in touch via the website as well if you have any questions! (Of course you can also post questions here, but I'm about to go on holiday for a week so might take a while to respond, whereas someone will get in touch if you email us through the website).

Name:  Mermaid Photoshoot poster.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  430.3 KB